Question for Tradies on Home Reno (Cement Render/Paint/Roof Restoration etc...)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As long as he sells and buys in same market, its relative.. so don't make much difference to sell now or later.

I think buyers can see through a quick patch up job.. one thing you can't dress up is if a house is small, if it doesn't have size , you can do what you want but it's small.

When I bought my house I looked at position and then size. The other bullshit cosmetic bits can be sorted.. but if it's in a shit spot or too small, your no good .

Another free tip don't listen to real estates that say it's ok to buy near powerlines. There is a guy I know who lives basically under powerlines, he doesn't have a hair on his head, scorched off the first time he opens his back door never to grow back. He probably has 3 arms by now too
Some people prefer a house that's small as it's less maintenance. This house looks small but it's actually pretty big - 4 bedrooms, back sun room, internal laundry, large family/dining room, adjacent to the kitchen. Low maintenance house. The yard is probably the biggest headache as there is a lot of grass, but that's it. Easily solved if you want to remove a few patches and have a garden bed. New colorbond fence on one side and new timber fence on the other side.