Queenslander!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
How friggin good was that people.....friggin creamed you NSW mob!!!!!
We flatted yas
:train:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that score again you say??
30 - 6
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Who's with me now????? :D
:MexicanWa

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, well done to all the QLDers.

changes in the halves will be made, i said we will win the series and i am still confident

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSW definitly had the better team on paper but the Qlders really played as a unit and muscled up in both defense and attack. It was a great and very convincing win. Qld dominated NSW in just about every aspect of the game tonight. Congratulations Qlders. Expect a more fired up NSW to kick your asses though in Origin 3 :D

stiffystephy

Reaction score
Lord Charisma said:

I just support the Bulldogs players
aawwww....cant you side with me pppppplllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeee Lord C :D
This may be the one chance i get to rub it in....lol :p

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
go qld! nsw got blown off the field but they will come back in game 3. qld were simpily to good on the night and nsw werent expecting it.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and people had a problem with carl webb...

stiffystephy

Reaction score
i had no problem!!! :D
but i picked him to have the first fight of the match not the first try dammit!!!!
was happily suprised at his try...but not happy at the lack of biff :(
lol :p

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:
and people had a problem with carl webb...
I do! I hope someone doesnt put the goal posts in correctly during Origin 3 (or even better, when we verse the cowgirls this week) and they fall on his head!

Bulldogs Gal10

•·.·´¯`·KINGS·´¯`·.·•
Reaction score
QLD were just too good. They were fired up right from the get go and never looked back. NSW looked lost and didn't know wat was going on!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
I do! I hope someone doesnt put the goal posts in correctly during Origin 3 (or even better, when we verse the cowgirls this week) and they fall on his head!
wishing harm upon ANYBODY is a horrible thing. tbh, my little gnome did SFA till he scored lol. he's a great fella, so nobody needs an upright smacking them on the head

carl webb is soooo not a myth

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody loves a decider, so sure. i just hope QLD turn up ready to play like they did tonight, or else i'm gonna get horribly drunk just for the sake of a cooler bag (the gimmick in QLD pubs this year. 10 beers and you win a cooler bag. i won 2 shirts last year, after downing 20 XXXX bitter's in 2 hours lol)

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:
wishing harm upon ANYBODY is a horrible thing. tbh, my little gnome did SFA till he scored lol. he's a great fella, so nobody needs an upright smacking them on the head

carl webb is soooo not a myth
I dont really see it as wishing harm on him. Just a very painful death. Hopefully O'Meley and Mason will be fired up on the weekend and they'll take out their frustration on him.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
I dont really see it as wishing harm on him. Just a very painful death. Hopefully O'Meley and Mason will be fired up on the weekend and they'll take out their frustration on him.
uprights aren't that heavy :grinning: i know this, because i used to pull them out and move them.
webby is fantastic, and if he couldn't handle the rough stuff, he wouldn't be playing. he's a former golden glove, so bring it on i say

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:
uprights aren't that heavy :grinning: i know this, because i used to pull them out and move them.
webby is fantastic, and if he couldn't handle the rough stuff, he wouldn't be playing. he's a former golden glove, so bring it on i say
Maybe your just really really strong. How come the aren't heavy. They're made out of metal n they're huge assed poles. Sounds heavy to me.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
Maybe your just really really strong. How come the aren't heavy. They're made out of metal n they're huge assed poles. Sounds heavy to me.
meh, i dunno. you just gotta work your balance right.
*disclaimer* i was the kid that would turn up to athletics carnivals and throw 10 metres with the shotput lol. my records still stand after 6 years. i never trained till i got to highschool. i can also push a ute, which is 2.5 tonnes; i worked on a farm, so everything was heavy lol. i dunno...i've worked with the men all my life, so no exceptions. you just do it

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leesee said:
meh, i dunno. you just gotta work your balance right.
*disclaimer* i was the kid that would turn up to athletics carnivals and throw 10 metres with the shotput lol. my records still stand after 6 years. i never trained till i got to highschool. i can also push a ute, which is 2.5 tonnes; i worked on a farm, so everything was heavy lol. i dunno...i've worked with the men all my life, so no exceptions. you just do it
You should get a job as a body guard or a night club bouncer :D

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
`G` said:
You should get a job as a body guard or a night club bouncer :D
nah. screw that lol. i played footy for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.