Pure filthy scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A man accused of repeatedly pricking a baby boy with a safety pin and hitting him in the head with a phone while on a train north of Sydney was on parole for several assaults, a court has heard.

Police said the 22-year-old man Brendon Duncan "cannot restrain himself" when requesting bail be denied for the alleged abuse that went on for over an hour against the 10-month-old baby.

The man was charged with domestic violence-related assault occasioning actual bodily harm and one count of common assault after was arrested at Woy Woy Railway Station Wednesday night after a passenger alerted police.

Brendon Duncan, 22, is accused of beating a 10-month-old baby on a Sydney train. Source: Supplied

Keeping her identity hidden, the witness told 7 News what she saw was "evil, just pure evil".

"When the baby wouldn't take the bottle the male then tried to punch the child," she said.

Onlookers were petrified with fear, and too afraid to intervene they called the police.

Mr Duncan fronted Woy Woy Local Court where it emerged he was released on parole in March having served 10 months for six assault charges, News Corp reports.

Police boarded the train at Woy Woy Station about 8.30pm on Wednesday after a passenger raised concerns about the alleged treatment of the child on the north-bound train.

The infant was in a pram next to his mother and the Mr Duncan. The child was taken to Gosford Hospital with head injuries but remains in a stable condition.

In a statement of facts presented to the court, police said the accused had allegedly tried to prick the child around the ears with a safety and hit him on the head with a mobile phone.

The baby's mother was taken away by paramedics. Source: 7 News

Mute
Current Time0:04
/
Duration Time0:15
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%
VIDEO Good Samaritan praised for stopping child abuse on train

"Between Central and Woy Woy the accused was seen to utilise a safety pin to repeatedly prick the child around the ear and neck region, in an attempt to pierce the ear of the child," the police fact sheet stated.

"Throughout the journey the accused was also seen to hit the child in the head multiple times with his mobile phone. During the trip the child was dropped on the ground of the train, landing on his head. As a result the child had a minor laceration to his right eyebrow.

"The child appeared distressed and was crying hysterically and the accused and (the boy’s mother) told the child to 'shut up'."

Police noted the child appeared "visibly distressed and crying hysterically", News Corp reports.

Police prosecutor Richard Taylor (left). Source: 7 News

Legal Aid solicitor Samantha McKensey argued while applying for bail that the charges against the accused were weak and based upon a sole account of one witness.

The lawyer added the child "was not deliberately dropped, the child fell", saying the mother was in court to support this version of events.

In applying for bail, McKensey said the 22-year-old accused was the prime carer of his disabled, wheelchair-bound sister and did not live with the baby's mother.

Magistrate Andrew George questioned what arrangements were made when he was last in prison, to which McKensey said the woman was provided some care but the accused had since taken over full-time duties.

The witness who reported the alleged abuse to police. Source: 7 News

Police prosecutor Richard Taylor argued the case was not weak in opposing bail, arguing the accused possessed no self control.

"The child had injuries, it was quite a serious assault in my opinion," Taylor said.

"The accused seems to be a person who restrain control himself. In my submission it is not a weak case at all."

The accused was on parole until November having served 10 months for six assaults, the court heard.

Magistrate George denied bail, adjourning the case until September 6.

As the accused was lead from the courtroom he called out to the victim's mother, saying: "I love you, I will call you as soon as I can."

Police said they were working with the Department of Family and Community Services and the child had been placed in care.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pantera have a song called
5 minutes alone

I'd like 5 minutes alone with this scummy ****

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Gaol and karma will catch up.with tbis piece of shit. Even lifers somethimes have soft spots for children. (Excluding pedos/they get a hard spot)....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
On lookers too afraid to intervene? A baby is being assaulted by scum of the earth and not one public hero?
Seriously how couldn't anyone intervene on that?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
On lookers too afraid to intervene? A baby is being assaulted by scum of the earth and not one public hero?
Your 100% correct why didn't anyone say something what kind of a world are we living in.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Your 100% correct why didn't anyone say something what kind of a world are we living in.
Honestly I know there are times where it's not our time and place to get involved due to not knowing everything?
But Ffs that truly is one area when I draw the line if I see a child getting wrongfully abused!
Especially by some white trash ice junky!
Look at the sores on the side of that scums lips?
On the pipe for sure... Fucking seriously something needs to be done about people who are on hard drugs and have custody of children!

Really DOCS need to lift their game, strip all these filth bags of their kids which they shouldn't be allowed to have the gift of having!
It's not fair there are people who have good hearts and genuine,loving people who cannot have kids, but *god* lets shit like this have access to children?

I've said it before seriously fuck this world!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have a mate that works for Corrections (won't say where).... he reckons it's not uncommon for people like this to end up behind bars, and whilst in there mysteriously slip and slam their head into a prison cell door!

All by accident of course!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So many scummy ***** raising kids for welfare cheques. Need to nueter these hand out seeking-non contributing- scatter brained- thug loving- babysitter seeking- club hopping- more dick wanting hos.

How the fuck does a violent offender with zero qualifications have primary custody of a disabled person is another concern.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably because the chances of a terrified chic speaking up would of been met with a barrage of abuse and she may of been assaulted herself .personally i would of just went all in on the **** and worried about the consequences after. There is no place in society for this piece of filth .
Mark my words in years to come he will get done for a more horrific crime.its what these scum do.
He needs to be cured with fire

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People are chicken shit when it comes to helping others, doesn't surprise me not one little bit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are chicken shit when it comes to helping others, doesn't surprise me not one little bit.
A lot of people would be in shock and disbelief , just remember there would only be 1 or 2 people who would of have a proper view to see whats going on. I only wish there would of been a big islander sitting next to him with fists the size of dinner plates

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish I was on that train,
Mate being a father you would just see red and snap , i would of had no problem kicking the teeth out of the mother who was just sitting there telling her kid to shut up .
These are the type of filth that need to be strung up on light poles with their throat cut to set an example

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people would be in shock and disbelief , just remember there would only be 1 or 2 people who would of have a proper view to see whats going on. I only wish there would of been a big islander sitting next to him with fists the size of dinner plates
I was on the train once a long time ago, I was about 18 and skinny, anyway there was this junkie carnt trying to talk to this sweet little only lady next to him, she tried to ignore him, but as she did he was getting mad and saying shit like 'what you think you're better than me' and shit like that, the train was full I was sitting on the steps and he was sitting next to the carriage door, once I realised what was going on I yelled out real aggressively HAAAAY FUCKWIT LEAVE HER ALONE, the guy instantly shit himself and did not even look at her again, I had no intention of fighting him just cause of all the dieses he would've been carrying, anyway the point I was trying to make is, these sort of ***** are such cowards, once they see the slightest bit of aggression from someone they tend to fold, like I said I wish I was on that train, they'd both be legally blind right now

Status
Not open for further replies.