[Pulse]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly. drink some real stuff. tahl, be a true qlder and hit the rumbos!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i mean, alcohol plus guarana. do stupid **** with more energy, all with a bad aftertaste in your mouth lol

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tahl, Aren't you like 15 or sumthin

T

TdoggBulldog

actually no.. i am 15 and have green eyes....

hey a slab of them do the job after about 10 jelly shots

****... jelly shots and pulse dont mix i feel ****ing sick now

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the paper bag takes on a whole new meaning lol

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
If you don't drink on a regular basis or a underage trying to get wasted(Get passion pop cheaper lol) then by all means get them
If you drink everyweekend or more then every now and then its totally not worth wat you want its too sweet and after four you have a foul taste in your mouth and an uncontrolable sense to grab a bottle of hot stuff to down
If you like vodka i recomend that you get a vodka called 40 2 below. Its a vodka from new zealand and is f-ing mad, You have heaps of different flavors and is really nice. 40 2 below is the only vodka i drink cause I don't like vodka. Mix that with pure blackcurrent juice and a squeze of LIME not lemon and your deadset in heaven
BTW 40 2 Below is available at dan murphys

T

TdoggBulldog

bulldogz_lady said:
If you don't drink on a regular basis or a underage trying to get wasted(Get passion pop cheaper lol) then by all means get them
If you drink everyweekend or more then every now and then its totally not worth wat you want its too sweet and after four you have a foul taste in your mouth and an uncontrolable sense to grab a bottle of hot stuff to down
If you like vodka i recomend that you get a vodka called 40 2 below. Its a vodka from new zealand and is f-ing mad, You have heaps of different flavors and is really nice. 40 2 below is the only vodka i drink cause I don't like vodka. Mix that with pure blackcurrent juice and a squeze of LIME not lemon and your deadset in heaven
BTW 40 2 Below is available at dan murphys
good ole dan murphy... gettin us drunk for cheap...

i had like 4 pulses then would do like 2 jelly shots... then do that about 5 more times.. then break it up with a smoke etc... so i didnt get sick of them haha...

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
extra dry is crap IMO. i prefer a heavy beer...can't beat the taste

T

TdoggBulldog

bahaha i was so drunk today at like midday... i had about 7 shots, 2 pulses and half a bottle of cosmopoliton in like 20mins... i was Goooonnnnne!

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
I love red bull because it tastes like lollies and makes me hypo so i like pulses.... I just loveee vodka so mixing two things i love is a good thing... Sometimes i have drank way too much considering my size a flask size plastic bottle to myself is not good.. But it is my fav alcohol as usually it does not give you hangovers

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Leesee said:
hey...that used to be the cool thing to do back in high school lol
The cool thing to do in high school was buy a huge thing of goon and drink it with a few friends.. Very cheap and gets you smashed lol...

0neye

Waterboy
Reaction score
Getting smashed early in the day and bragging about it is gay ;() In fact bragging about being drunk all the time is stupid

T

TdoggBulldog

0neye said:
Getting smashed early in the day and bragging about it is gay ;() In fact bragging about being drunk all the time is stupid
Wait.. i will make it even better.. had my maths exam at 1pm... which counts towards my OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.