[Pulse]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0neye

Waterboy
Reaction score
**** I'm still logged into this account- I forgot my password.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
The cool thing to do in high school was buy a huge thing of goon and drink it with a few friends.. Very cheap and gets you smashed lol...
i went to a grammar school, so nobody ever had goon lol. every kid brought their own bottles of spirits or cartons of beer...and i mean cartons of james boags

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Leesee said:
i went to a grammar school, so nobody ever had goon lol. every kid brought their own bottles of spirits or cartons of beer...and i mean cartons of james boags
Your not a real person (if you are of age) and have not got drunk of goon

It can be a very nasty experience but one you have to try

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Your not a real person (if you are of age) and have not got drunk of goon

It can be a very nasty experience but one you have to try
nikki....the first, last and only time i ever got drunk on goon was a horrible experience for both myself and my flat mate. i completely wrote myself off. my lovely flatmate ben then threw me in the shower, and then dried me off and put me in my PJ's and put me to bed. um...SHAME

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Leesee said:
nikki....the first, last and only time i ever got drunk on goon was a horrible experience for both myself and my flat mate. i completely wrote myself off. my lovely flatmate ben then threw me in the shower, and then dried me off and put me in my PJ's and put me to bed. um...SHAME
LOL it is something you have to try... It teaches you a lesson... Dont do it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.