PS5 vs XBOX

Which new game system would you prefer

• Total voters

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
System update released today on ps5 to 'hopefully' fix any of the issues anyone is facing.. the only problem I had was my controller would not charge from the front port whilst in rest mode..

Oh and COD crashed a few times, but I think that's the game more than the console..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
System update released today on ps5 to 'hopefully' fix any of the issues anyone is facing.. the only problem I had was my controller would not charge from the front port whilst in rest mode..

Oh and COD crashed a few times, but I think that's the game more than the console..
I have an issue where my console doesn't exist, will this patch fix it?!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe have you got immortals: fenyx rising yet?!
Nah. It's not out for a few more days.

Holy shit though. Thanks for reminding me. I had it pre-ordered elsewhere and cancelled it 'cause Amazon was cheaper. Then I forgot to order it from Amazon. Went to order it just now and it said $74. When I ordered it for some reason it applied a $30 off promo. No idea why but I just got it for $44

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait. Now I remember. PS5 pre-order came with a $30 Amazon coupon. Forgot all about that. Looks like it finally appeared on my account.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah. It's not out for a few more days.

Holy shit though. Thanks for reminding me. I had it pre-ordered elsewhere and cancelled it 'cause Amazon was cheaper. Then I forgot to order it from Amazon. Went to order it just now and it said $74. When I ordered it for some reason it applied a $30 off promo. No idea why but I just got it for $44
Oh shit you're right, thought it was out with some of the recent gameplay I saw. Fucking hope my PS5 gets here before Cyberpunk is out, not sure how I'll come staring at the game with no console (my dualshock 4 is fully broken so I can't play my PS4 lol).

SteelSeries still haven't got stock, guess I'll be waiting until next year to get them :(

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh shit you're right, thought it was out with some of the recent gameplay I saw. Fucking hope my PS5 gets here before Cyberpunk is out, not sure how I'll come staring at the game with no console (my dualshock 4 is fully broken so I can't play my PS4 lol).

SteelSeries still haven't got stock, guess I'll be waiting until next year to get them :(
Side note. I smashed through Miles Morales which was amazing. And Astro's Playroom. I'm now 28 hour into Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I can't stop playing it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel bad but I got another ps5 disc version from eb games and sold it for $1,500. cheeky but people are willing to buy. Is that my fault? They’re selling on Facebook marketplace for that much.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait. Now I remember. PS5 pre-order came with a $30 Amazon coupon. Forgot all about that. Looks like it finally appeared on my account.
It did? Where did you preorder from?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Side note. I smashed through Miles Morales which was amazing. And Astro's Playroom. I'm now 28 hour into Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I can't stop playing it.
I'll play Spiderman first, then fenyx rising and TLOU2. Maybe some Apex in between and then a broken controller. Think I'll skip AC, think it's to grindy and repetitive for me.

I think I might hold off on Cyberpunk until the next gen release and maybe I'll have a new TV/Monitor by then also.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll play Spiderman first, then fenyx rising and TLOU2. Maybe some Apex in between and then a broken controller. Think I'll skip AC, think it's to grindy and repetitive for me.

I think I might hold off on Cyberpunk until the next gen release and maybe I'll have a new TV/Monitor by then also.
Cyberpunk is getting a next gen update next year so you can still buy the PS4 copy now and have it updated when they release the next gen update.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cyberpunk is getting a next gen update next year so you can still buy the PS4 copy now and have it updated when they release the next gen update.
But I'll probably have played 100s of hours by then and be over it by the time the update is here :(

Reactions: GDR

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
But I'll probably have played 100s of hours by then and be over it by the time the update is here :(
True, but will you be able to last without playing it until then. The hype train is pretty big with Cyberpunk. I mean, I've been waiting 8 years for the damn game to be made lol. I definitely cannot wait any longer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
True, but will you be able to last without playing it until then. The hype train is pretty big with Cyberpunk. I mean, I've been waiting 8 years for the damn game to be made lol. I definitely cannot wait any longer.
Yh I'll probably just get hit with spoilers and get shitty lol.