Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So far:

GTA V remastered is coming to PS5

Spider-Man 2 is based around Miles Morales. Looks awesome

Gran Turismo 7 looks shit

A new Ratchet and Clank game
Lol there’s only one Spider-Man and he white. But realist miles is in comics, yes but he was created for “diversity”

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best games shown

Gran turismo 7
G-dfall
Hitman
Demon souls remake

everything else was women leads or woke pieces of shits lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please tell me you sold it for a good price... that console was a work of art.
Yeah was pretty happy with the overall price. All up sold for over $400.. included the console, 4x controls, 4x VMUs and a few average games.

Nintendo will always own the Portable gaming market as long as they keep making Pokemon games.

Does anyone else here realise that they're all pretty much the same thing? I mean the graphics improve and they have new kinds of Pokemon, but the core of what needs to be done in the game is always the same?
Sadly I'm one of many that haven't been able to shake off the Poke love lol. The games aren't even great anymore, but they continue to suck me back in.

You're right though, when you've got Pokemon Sword/Shield still selling over 17 Million copies - you just can't compete with that. Scary thing is it's not even in the top 3 highest selling Switch games.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Think of it like the new Star Wars trilogy.. Refuse to believe it affects the first ones..
Thai is exactly what I am doing except I’m seeing it as not eve canon just like Disney’s str wars

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah was pretty happy with the overall price. All up sold for over $400.. included the console, 4x controls, 4x VMUs and a few average games.

Sadly I'm one of many that haven't been able to shake off the Poke love lol. The games aren't even great anymore, but they continue to suck me back in.

You're right though, when you've got Pokemon Sword/Shield still selling over 17 Million copies - you just can't compete with that. Scary thing is it's not even in the top 3 highest selling Switch games.
I played the original Red version as it came with the Game Boy pocket I got as a gift. Then when the yellow version came out, I played it on PC because my mate put it on a floppy disk for me :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: - and that was pretty much it until about 2012 when my cousin showed me the Black and White version of the game on DS. Almost the same thing as the Red version I played, just better graphics and double screen.

Do they still make that show?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thai is exactly what I am doing except I’m seeing it as not eve canon just like Disney’s str wars
As far as I’m concerned the Timothy Zahn’s Thrawn trilogy is my ‘next trilogy’ and canon!

I will say the Mandalorian is pretty good.. If you get a chance check it out..feels like ‘real’ Star Wars

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol there’s only one Spider-Man and he white. But realist miles is in comics, yes but he was created for “diversity”
There's like 3 Spiderman now tbh.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As far as I’m concerned the Timothy Zahn’s Thrawn trilogy is my ‘next trilogy’ and canon!

I will say the Mandalorian is pretty good.. If you get a chance check it out..feels like ‘real’ Star Wars
Is there unnecessary strong women in roles they never would have been in the original trilogy? Like can certain women travel through space unharmed and beat the greatest Jedi Luke skywalker?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah but tbh, only Peter Parker is Spider-Man. The rest are just coloured characters so marvel can show how diverse spider bites are
What about Gwen Stacy?!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is there unnecessary strong women in roles they never would have been in the original trilogy? Like can certain women travel through space unharmed and beat the greatest Jedi Luke skywalker?
It continues the qualities of the characters in the original trilogy, and expands them encompassed by an excellent story.. Thrawn is a great main protagonist..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best games shown

Gran turismo 7
G-dfall
Hitman
Demon souls remake

everything else was women leads or woke pieces of shits lol.
Godfall? I think you missed a letter out of Godfall?

Are you allowed to play a game with false Gods?

I had hope for this game but it looks pretty boring. Resident Evil 8 was the big one for me. That and Horizon Forbidden West. Hodawn was one of the best games ever made. Pity you're not allowed to play games with women in them or you'll be kicked out of the woman hating club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha yep! Ash is still 10 years old.
Spewing I'm not a kid for the latest series...Ash and his Pokemon didn't get reset, he's building a team of fan favourites and he's actually on a legit journey to be number 1 lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Side note. I always called Horizon Zero Dawn "HoDawn" 'cause it sounds like Hoedown. Found out that people hate that title 'cause it has "Ho" being short for "Whore"

So I've already started calling this new game "HoFest"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Godfall? I think you missed a letter out of Godfall?

Are you allowed to play a game with false Gods?

I had hope for this game but it looks pretty boring. Resident Evil 8 was the big one for me. That and Horizon Forbidden West. Hodawn was one of the best games ever made. Pity you're not allowed to play games with women in them or you'll be kicked out of the woman hating club.
Shit I forgot about resident evil that looked pretty good.
Horizon feminist dawn graphics are actually crazy though. It’s just the commentary was cringey af acting like she can save the world and there’s no one else, or maybe a black guy can lol. Just stop