• XBox

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol let me know how it is. There’s recent rumours circulating they’ve potentially removed ma’am.
Sure thing, but the problem is (because I’m a fan boy) I’m going to say it’s awesome no matter what, so I guess you will still never know the truth :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah how did i forgot that one. I remember I'd just moonwalk all the time in the game. Pretty ironic that the point of the game was to find kids...:tonguewink: I joke, I joke!!
Yup after what’s been going on an looking back it’s very ironic, was a good game though, moonwalking , throwing the hat lol..

MJ is still king of pop an always will be.!! R.I.P.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sure thing, but the problem is (because I’m a fan boy) I’m going to say it’s awesome no matter what, so I guess you will still never know the truth :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Fml. Also I’m a massive playstation fanboy. I have people who are like, guys come on they’re all good, I play on all platforms. If you don’t stand for something you fall for anything!
Viva la playstation headquarters japan, death to California HQ!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fml. Also I’m a massive playstation fanboy. I have people who are like, guys come on they’re all good, I play on all platforms. If you don’t stand for something you fall for anything!
Viva la playstation headquarters japan, death to California HQ!
Sweet enjoy TLOU2 Realist :tonguewink: kidding..!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My biggest regret was giving away our playstation 1 for free to the children’s hospital. Second ragret is trading in the ps2 with all of its games for the ps3 which I will admit I barely played it I was in the clubbing/whipped stage. Lol ps4 era has been almost up there with ps1/2 for hours played I think lol. Maybe more. Since when I was younger I had to fkn share.
Yeah I also sold my PS2 with about 80 games, steering wheel, fishing rod controller so I could upgrade as my missus was against me forking out money out of our savings to pay for it. I did keep my banned games though like Manhunt 1 & 2 and Lesuire Suit Larry.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
86C45238-5650-4E9A-A6DE-4866FDD5A4E5.jpeg

.. gotta love those graphics.!!

TLOU2 :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will have to have a look back through the old Mega Drive cartridges to jog the memory. There was a fun one where it was pretty much gridiron played by robots, and a bomb was the footy: you got a certain number of downs (on a timer) to score before the ball blew up. You'd be cruising in for a touchdown and blow up right on the goalline. Can't remember the name of it.
Sounds like Speedball 2

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs lol either way. As soon as I saw the first trailer a few years back now with the full on lesbianism kiss I was like yeah na. So the leaks just enforced what I knew naughty dog was gonna do.
Fkn Anita sarkessian has destroyed naughty dog and that Neil cuck man. One thing I hate is when a lefty says this.... there’s no politics you’re just bigoted. It’s like well no. Neil himself came out highlighting that they even made nates child a daughter rather than a son due to Anita sarkeessians input, same with that fkn black Nadine chick in high heels which fkn Nate! Couldn’t even take lol, not even him and his bro. So whatever all I’m saying is, ok to lefties who enjoy that sort forced politics but don’t act like it ain’t there especially when the creator himself comes out saying it is lol.
To finish off, the graphics do look good lol.
The funny part for me is that I didn't even notice these things until it was pointed out to me by this guy on a forum.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So far:

GTA V remastered is coming to PS5

Spider-Man 2 is based around Miles Morales. Looks awesome

Gran Turismo 7 looks shit

A new Ratchet and Clank game

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some crazy game set on an alien planet where you play as a super powerful woman (Realist will pre-order this one)

No idea what the hell that was. Sole game where you play as a stray cat in a robot world?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some space/alien world Groundhog day 3rd person shooter game which us apparently part of a new franchise, so the first game in a series. Called Returnal. Reminds me of a urinal.

New Little Bit Planet game called Sackboy: A Big Adventure. More 3D than the other LBP games. Mainly isometric, some side scrolling, some top down. Looks crap.

New Demolition Derby style game where it looks like you can leave your car mid combat

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feed crashed for a minute. Back up.

Some 3rd person adventure action platformer game where you play as a powerful girl (another Realist game)

Cell shaded weird dinosaur human hybrid animals in high school. Looks like a teen drama. God, it's called "Goodbye Volcano High". Looks horrible.

A new Oddworld game. Looks just as messed up as the other ones. Called Soulstorm. Not using Abe in the title but it's definitely an Abe game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New game play trailer for Ghostwire Tokyo (announced a while back). Looks like Ghost in the Shell with extra drugs and actual ghosts.

Some space game that I have no idea what's going on. Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

That Gearbox game (Godfall) that was announced earlier now has game play footage. Looks like a MOBA. Honestly looks pretty average.

Another artistic indie game. Kind of like Journey if it was more actiony.

Hopefully saving the best for last 'cause there hasn't been much good so far.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hitman 3. Usually they have good trailers. This one's pretty average. But this will apparently wrap up the new trilogy and the last 2 games were great.

A new Astrobot game.

Another artistic stylised game. This one looks more interesting. Kind of classic cartoon adventure with some comedy.

NBA2k21

Some new kids game made by the Octodad people. Looks weird, dude has a really bad Aussie accent. Can't explain it. Just watch it. It's called bugsnax.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Demon's Souls remastered!

That was worth all the other crap games I just sat through

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The only cool looking games:

Spider-Man 2
Ghostwire: Tokyo
Demon's Souls Remastered
Deathloop

Oh.. And Resident Evil 8

That's out of about 30 games

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
shinobi was a great game. Any one remember road rash? Used too race motorbikes and hit the other rides with weapons, loved that game

i love playstation these days, but mwga drove was the beat console i ever had
Road Rash was an excellent idea..race and fight!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Last of us part 2 has destroyed the greatness of the first game. Change my mind.
Think of it like the new Star Wars trilogy.. Refuse to believe it affects the first ones..