Protest march

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How low must we sink before fellow kennellers might join me for a protest march from Belmore to the Leagues club?
Its a disgrace what is happening to this club from top to bottom.
Reylene and Des need to go.
Reylene is delusional on space buiscuits with her head in the sand and Des is a stubborn Manly Grub that has no heart for Canterbury.
Far too many crap signings. Evey noted player stays away from us. DES is a career killer and we have to many podders.
No structure. Sloppy arm grabbing defence. Players careers going backwards. Player retention.
Cant beat a top 8 team.
Fat and unfit.
Absolutely no idea what to do with the pill.
No hope.

Who'd be keen enough to march Belmore oval to the leagues club and burn effigys of Reylene and Hasler?? (If legal).
Invite media to film.. photograph..

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
um... no. if you're going to protest needs to be a mass walk out next week
Agree with this and along with poor renewal numbers next season. I'd say once it starts affecting the clubs bottom line they won't give a shit about the fans.

The fans are the ones in the end that suffer the most out of all this. These blokes walking away getting paid ridiculous amounts of money so why would they give a shit?

The culture at the club is absolutely disgraceful seriously wtf has happened them?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want to march that's good and I hope plenty of people turn up but please don't even joke about burning anything.

The media can't wait for negative stories about our club and it won't be about Des/Raelene, instead it will be crazed bulldogs fans turning Sydney streets into war zones.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why not. Who cares about our reputation, that's all we care about and is why we're softies and going shit.

Burn what you want. March how you like. And get fans noticed; because no one cares about us right now.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A mass walkout will definately get a point across.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about we do burnouts with rap music playing in the background at Canterbury leagues and on Belmore oval. Then we all go on a hunger strike and then do burnouts and drive around and mess up Canterbury leagues? That should make our voices heard.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How about we do burnouts with rap music playing in the background at Canterbury leagues and on Belmore oval. Then we all go on a hunger strike and then do burnouts and drive around and mess up Canterbury leagues? That should make our voices heard.
HZ Monaro?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not. Who cares about our reputation, that's all we care about and is why we're softies and going shit.

Burn what you want. March how you like. And get fans noticed; because no one cares about us right now.
c-b-b has a valid point. It's all in how the media spin a story; and bad behaviour by Dogs fans is a sure winner. No matter the sincerity of our actions it will be plastered across the media as an act of violence, and the trolls will be out in force. Next season will see us with increased police presence and the cameras hovering, just waiting for a minor incident they can blow out of proportion.

The best way we can get the club to notice us is by not turning up to games, and boycotting all merchandise. Hitting the club in the hip pocket, and having empty stands in front of the cameras, is the only language the administration understands.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't bother with a walkout. Raelene Ca$tle already has your money by then.

Protest outside the stadium in numbers could work though "we aren't going in because we won't support the club any more".

Maybe even have an area where people can bring and dump their Bulldogs merchandise.

That would get the message across loud and clear. And send the merch to the salvos or somewhere.

Problem is that protests need to be big in numbers. If 30 turn up it gets laughed at. Even if 100 turned up. You'd need like 500-1000 protesting supporters for the club to take notice.

Or maybe for that matter everyone dumps their dogs merch in front of the gates at Belmore so they have to move it to get inside and know people are pissed off.

Reesy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've been a Canterbury supporter since 1985. Last night was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from the club. They were clueless in attack. Something certainly isn't right at the club.
Without criticising individuals, apart from Kasiano and our champion back rowers in Jackson, Eastwood and Klemmer the rest of them you could take or leave. I've got a soft spot for Reynolds as he is all heart but he can't lead an attack. Needs a good half to control the game - Mybe isn't that person.
I hope it is sorted out quickly.
SOS Foran for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.