Props available to sign November 1 (for 2025)

Malla

Reaction score
Last attempt, there is no relationship whatsoever between Pathways and the Salary Cap. What we do in Pathways has no effect whatsoever on what we do under our Salary Cap in regards to dollars. Perhaps you need to go back and reread you original post.

Always a Bulldog
Thank you for giving me another chuckle

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to SEN, it's only tigers and dragons that have shown interest.

Also said that he will definately be leaving Belmore, I dont know how they can confirm that...
Watch Flanagan senior target a number of Bulldogs up and coming players using his in house recruiter Flanagun junior. There are 2 or 3 players that he will make a play for in the next 12 months.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d lick the puss from an infected ferrets arse before I’d sign Thomson on even minimum wage the guy is a fraud
I think its because some idiots on TK are in love with Pommy forwards, might be because we had Jama for a while. Thompson would be a massive gamble even if on the very minimum.$.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE badly need to find 1 or 2 props with real mongeral even average ones, TPJ has it but is only a part timer.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he going be a gangster rapper ? that would be an unforseen turn of events :tearsofjoy:
Is that the hobby he took up because of all that spare time he’s had on his hands ?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fotuaika and Haas would be spectacular signings if Gus can make it happen - Guaranteed finals appearances for years to come and challenging the big guns

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From that list I'd target in order.
Haas
Fotuaika
Mariota
L.Smith
T.May

* Other forward news: it's worth noting Haas, Capewell, Riki and Piakura are all off contract heading into 2025. Broncos need to be heavily targetted by us to force them paying more. Would be nice to have them pay overs and not be able to afford Xavier Wilison who's off contract the following year then pounce.
The thing I can't help but think, Broncos have a production line of players, a club takes their gun, next man in. Surely we can gain one or 2 of their gun forwards

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he going be a gangster rapper ? that would be an unforseen turn of events :tearsofjoy:
Imagine he starts doing drive bys in the area, red hairs protruding from his bandanna and he’s going crazy with an AK 47 spraying bullets every where shouting ‘Wigan for loooofe’

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dolphins seriously have about 7 seasoned props on their books.

A cheap option until we go hard for a Mo Fotuaka would be Mark Nicholls on a 2yr deal.
He’s got a good engine, and seems to be getting better with age.

I seriously can’t understand how during Covid (yes Gus was with us) we had to borrow 2 players from the Raiders due to no props for a few games…. Yet here we are a few years later and we’re still crying out for f’ucking go forward props.
Mark Nichols is as genuine as they come. Tolman type battler with more size and grunt. The work he gets through is next level.
Grieg from Parra looks to have a bit of go about him as well and wouldn’t break the bank.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is any truth to the rumours surrounding Manly’s cap and potentially having to cut Haumole Olakau'atu loose. We should be all over this guy.

He might be an edge forward but he runs off the back fence and could easily become and an élite middle.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From that list I'd target in order.
Haas
Fotuaika
Mariota
L.Smith
T.May

* Other forward news: it's worth noting Haas, Capewell, Riki and Piakura are all off contract heading into 2025. Broncos need to be heavily targetted by us to force them paying more. Would be nice to have them pay overs and not be able to afford Xavier Wilison who's off contract the following year then pounce.
Fotuaika is our target...let's hope we can get this one over the line.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liam Henry would be a good addition - he is killing it in reserve grade.