Promo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
It depends on the promo work. If its just modelling yer, but auto salon, dancing... thats just yucky!

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think is degrading to women. Why should women have to parade around in skimpy outfits to promote something, I will never understand.

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
lol....no..its not me. :o

thats a good angle to look at it from :grinning:

i suppose relationships are more important than getting out of debt. sucks ass though

are promo girls really frowned upon in society?....because i dont really take notice/care tbh....but most of them are still really nice girls.
i think society does look down at women who have no shame in walking around half naked even if they are nice girls the first impression they give is a bad one
sure guys like it when girls are posing or modeling in a push up bra and underwear but some women find it highly offensive and uncomfortable
it degrade the women and gives the first impression that she doesnt have very high morals
like jorgie said if its modelling its ok but if its auto salons and things where your trying to advertise a product but making women prance around half naked then that when it starts to make degrade the women

T

TdoggBulldog

Kurry Muncha said:
she would get $100 an hour or more.

$100 dollars. :o... i dont see it as that bad of a job. is my mind that corrupted?.

eh why do people have to be so bloody possessive/worried? ie brother/mother
haha... i dont think its a bad job either, but apparently my mind is corrupt, according to many kennelers

LOL.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
mareeta said:
I think is degrading to women. Why should women have to parade around in skimpy outfits to promote something, I will never understand.
that is all true

but then again, $100 an hour. tbh i'd swap my self-esteem for that kind of moolah

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its tempting ay?

hmmmmmm ah why do morals have to be so god dam hard to ignore. :(

lol.......well her morals anyway... :uptight:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ozman said:
your going to give it a go kurry?

lol naaaaaaaaah.not for me. i will just sit back and want to do it. she just wants me to decide for her. lol.

but nope..i know how to tease with my clothes ON thanks. hahahahaah

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
I've done promotional work, but theres a line between being a promo girl and prancing around half nekkid. To me that is an insult to my intelligence and I would never go there, you'd be suprised to the kind of comments you get with your clothes on, you'd have to be pretty thick-skinned to put up with the crap you gonna get in a skimpy outfit.

M

MrCharisma

Kurry Muncha said:
one of the besties has recently been offered( reliable source) a job to be a promo girl, (which includes dancing in nughtclubs, modelling, auto saloon shows etc for those who dont know.)

she is very eager to take it and, with the incredible pay packet it would help with finacial responsibilities such as uni fees and medical bills and such.

only problem is that her boy friend and mum forbid it.
should she take the position anyway?

guys would you let your girl be a promo girl?????

.... and should i put in my resume?? LOL :D
There is no way in hell that I'd let my girl be a promo girl. Being a guy I know what I've done with these girls and what they cop from other drunk guys, so gosh no!

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
lol naaaaaaaaah.not for me. i will just sit back and want to do it. she just wants me to decide for her. lol.

but nope..i know how to tease with my clothes ON thanks. hahahahaah
yeh keep it that way coz if u take em off then it will become a nightmare

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
i agree with her mum and her man. being a promo girl screams out "touch me" or "sleaze on me". she may be the most decent and behaved person on this planet, but it's the behaviour of drunken guys around her.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hma said:
yeh keep it that way coz if u take em off then it will become a nightmare
>:(

only a nightmare to you because you are a batty boy.
bones and 1/2 are the only things that take you to the end of the rainbow

D

DoggyStylz

i'd say go for it, if there is trust in their relationship then I cant see why not, and as for guyz who perve on her at least her boyfriend would have the satisfaction of she only goes home with him…..

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
tbh, she will get sea-gulled alot, and that is not nice for a young lady... not nice at all... hth

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
merh, guys perve no matter what the situation. if she's comfortable doing it, then do it. you only live once

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Leesee said:
merh, guys perve no matter what the situation. if she's comfortable doing it, then do it. you only live once
But Leesee, what about the SEA-GULLING??? ffs its dangerous!!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BootsieJ said:
tbh, she will get sea-gulled alot, and that is not nice for a young lady... not nice at all... hth

sea-gulled? is that a shire term? :p

and tbh she would love the attention...she is that type of girl. i dont know if i would want her too. :(

very pretty.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
sea-gulled? is that a shire term? :p

and tbh she would love the attention...she is that type of girl. i dont know if i would want her too. :(

very pretty.
It takes a very special woman to enjoy a sea-gulling...

Status
Not open for further replies.