Promo girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of the besties has recently been offered( reliable source) a job to be a promo girl, (which includes dancing in nughtclubs, modelling, auto saloon shows etc for those who dont know.)

she is very eager to take it and, with the incredible pay packet it would help with finacial responsibilities such as uni fees and medical bills and such.

only problem is that her boy friend and mum forbid it.
should she take the position anyway?

guys would you let your girl be a promo girl?????

.... and should i put in my resume?? LOL :D

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't be happy about it if she was my g/f.....but she aint so go for it! :D

T

TdoggBulldog

yeh go for it.. not only is it good pay.. but its a fun job!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but what if it ruins her relationship with her boy.? he is a bit of a catch if i do say so myself :grinning: lol

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i guess it's about self respect. if you don't want to be exploited for your looks then don't do it....if you don't mind being two rungs below a prostitute then do it.....:grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent said:
i guess it's about self respect. if you don't want to be exploited for your looks then don't do it....if you don't mind being two rungs below a prostitute then do it.....:grinning:
tbh if i thought about seriously it i couldnt do it...im too tall anyway :p

but she is crazy this girl...she rips it up with me everytime we are out dancing LOL.
she would be good at it. and tbh i dont think it is as bad as a stripper is it? ( so ive been told :( )
..its only modelling..and dancing for perves.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmmm.......i think her b/f should keep his pimp hand strong......:D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
before all the other desperados guys do if she takes the job.......

i reckon it would be fun tbh.

T

TdoggBulldog

~KuRrY MuNcHa~ said:
but what if it ruins her relationship with her boy.? he is a bit of a catch if i do say so myself :grinning: lol
mehh.. when he see's her in the model pics he will want her back.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i recently saw one of the girls i went to school with in a flyer for docks nightclub advertised as miss docks. if she doesnt have a problem with it she should do it whilst she still has the body for it

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she really wants to accept, but she is wog-ish and her mum would slaughter her if she ended up doing it.
bloody hungarians.

okay dogzrule....would you let your boy do a simialr job...LOL..like manpower or something?

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
is this you???
nah she souldnt take it because it will not only make you lose respect from your mum and your boyfriend if he still stays with this girl but it would make her look trashy and like a snank
so this girl souldnt take it for her own reputation

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
she really wants to accept, but she is wog-ish and her mum would slaughter her if she ended up doing it.
bloody hungarians.

okay dogzrule....would you let your boy do a simialr job...LOL..like manpower or something?
as long as i got private shows :D hahahhaa

i dont know if i would or not. as for my parents they would ust have to get over their pride.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[DoGgIeS FaN] said:
is this you???
nah she souldnt take it because it will not only make you lose respect from your mum and your boyfriend if he still stays with this girl but it would make her look trashy and like a snank
so this girl souldnt take it for her own reputation
lol....no..its not me. :o

thats a good angle to look at it from :grinning:

i suppose relationships are more important than getting out of debt. sucks ass though

are promo girls really frowned upon in society?....because i dont really take notice/care tbh....but most of them are still really nice girls.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
as long as i got private shows :D hahahhaa

i dont know if i would or not. as for my parents they would ust have to get over their pride.

LOL :grinning:

private shows are a given...why not take advantage of his "talent" hahahaaha

aw i want a stripper boy now....... :whacky:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Kurry Muncha said:
she can always take me even though im a bit of h

T

TdoggBulldog

Kurry Muncha said:
lol....no..its not me. :o

thats a good angle to look at it from :grinning:

i suppose relationships are more important than getting out of debt. sucks ass though

are promo girls really frowned upon in society?....because i dont really take notice/care tbh....but most of them are still really nice girls.
nah i rekon there not..

They are really nice to you uptown and if you have a good ole chat to them then they get you in to the special events in the clubs that usually cost $20 entry for free :grinning:

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
personally, if i was in her position i wouldnt sell out. i respect my bf and parentals too much to go against their wishes.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
she would get $100 an hour or more.

$100 dollars. :o... i dont see it as that bad of a job. is my mind that corrupted?.

eh why do people have to be so bloody possessive/worried? ie brother/mother

Status
Not open for further replies.