Prince Intercept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know I'm getting old and the eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but it appeared to me that Scott Prince didn't ground the ball when he took that intercept.

I thought I saw him roll onto his shoulder with the ball tucked tightly to his chest then throw the ball up into the air without it ever touching a blade of grass.

Please don't read this as sour grapes, I don't want to take the Tigers gutsy win off them, they deserved it; -it just looked like he forgot to touch down.

W

Winston Smith

you're not getting old mate, you're absolutely right he did not ground the ball properly

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Your eyes are getting old, because there is already a thread dedicated to this :p

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
he didnt ground it but refs dont check cause they just assume its grounded cause no one is on him.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
At the end of the day it wouldn't have made that much difference, we just were not good enough for the whole 80 mins. Today we were good for the first and last 10 minutes of the game and that is just not acceptable if you want to win the comp.

F

Forum Idiot

It would have been great if the ref went to the video ref for some other indescretion , then everyone would have realised that he didnt put the ball down , he would have looked like such an idiot with about 15,000 dogs fans laughing at him , its almost getting to the stage where we go to the video ref for every try , and they must give a decision within 60 seconds of the try being scored. Or something similar to that.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wests were off-side anyway on that play.

So from whichever angle you look at it we were robbed.

It doesnt matter though - we'll be there come semi final time and they wont.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
This photo looks to show the ball touching the ground so maybe the replay was a bit deceptive

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cammo said:
This photo looks to show the ball touching the ground so maybe the replay was a bit deceptive
Spot on Cammo. Definitely a try.

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^
I agree, spot on Cammo, thats a try.

I also thought he didnt ground the ball on tv.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I made this thread yesterday as soon as i saw the channel 9 replay. IMO he never grounded it either.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I made this thread yesterday as soon as i saw the channel 9 replay. IMO he never grounded it either.
ummmm did you see the photo above Stevie?????????????

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
hahha my bad...no I didnt. Stupid net is running slow tonight. I will now yet again change my opinion and eat my own piece of humble pie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.