Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does this mean a normal jersey is NOT in solidarity with LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ community?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
i guarantee im a huge supporter of gay rights, i always watch and sometimes even download lesbian documentary movies from the internet, its one of my favourite categories
Come on, Rod.... that joke's a bit stale. You're well and truly entered eye roll territory on that one.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No problem with it. Show a bit of solidarity with that community no biggie. Those who are right against are probably just angry at suppressing their homosexuality
You’ve totally missed the point of why people have objections about this type of thing! It’s not because we have hatred against homosexuals, rather we do not like having political agendas and ideals rammed down our throats through mainstream media and government! Grow up ffs

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Garbage! Go woke go broke. I don't care if someone is gay or not, but I don't want it to end up like in the USA where teachers take school kids to transgender strip parties & get them to throw $5 bills at strippers. We are going down that track.
Yep… Drag Queen story time with children is happening in Victoria! Disgusting

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they were able alter sbws jerseys for his relgious reasons then they should be alter these jerseys. Won’t be hard at all. But keep coming up with excuses lol
It's amazing that when I agree with you, you find ways to make it an argument.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
when my father was dying of cancer and in palliative care, and plenty of people close to my family (including relatives) never bothered to reach out or help or even subsequently pass on their condolences, I contacted my old priest long retired and in poor health himself but who was good with old man... I simply told him my dad was about to die and that we were at Concord Hospital... "I'm on my way," was all he said and he was at the hospital within 30 minutes, gave my dad his last rites and talked about the old days with him even though my father was by that time out of it and then did the funeral service, too, at both the church and cemetery

but yeah, what your son should know about faith he should learn on 'The Kennel'
Sorry to hear about your father.. truly. I’m not a religious man, far from it...but the priest sounds like a good man..he didn’t have to come being ill himself, but he did. Too me it wasn’t just his religion that called him to be at your father’s side, but the love in his heart.. Thank you for sharing..

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can we have a religious round where the jerseys have INCLUSIVE religious symbolism on the kit?

YEAH THOUGHT SO

KEEP THIS CRAP OUT OF THE GAME

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’ve totally missed the point of why people have objections about this type of thing! It’s not because we have hatred against homosexuals, rather we do not like having political agendas and ideals rammed down our throats through mainstream media and government! Grow up ffs
You say that it's not hatred but you have also posted that drag queens reading to children is "disgusting", suggestions that homosexuality isn't natural, and stuff about mental conditioning.

So is it hatred or not?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Politics and religion have no place in sports. Rugby league is a tribal sport and my colours are blue and white, which should not be tainted by any other hue..
When was the last time you seen religion rammed down every spectators throat like this gay pride agenda??? I cant remember JOIN UP TO CHRISTIANITY being painted across any jersey in Rugby League history can you? Did a priest do the coin toss at last years Grand Final or did I miss something!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You say that it's not hatred but you have also posted that drag queens reading to children is "disgusting", suggestions that homosexuality isn't natural, and stuff about mental conditioning.

So is it hatred or not?
Lol exactly. These guys just need to be honest about how they actually feel because so many of their arguments sound like a variation of the "I'm not racist I a have black friend" argument.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When was the last time you seen religion rammed down every spectators throat like this gay pride agenda??? I cant remember JOIN UP TO CHRISTIANITY being painted across any jersey in Rugby League history can you? Did a priest do the coin toss at last years Grand Final or did I miss something!
Ffs you guys are comical.

December, I remember a whole bunch of people on this forum and in the real world crying murder when the City of Sydney decided to have "Happy Holiday" banners instead of "Merry Christmas" and anyone who said it wasn't a big deal was told "it's a Christian country if you don't like it leave"

But yeh sure, you seem very balanced

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

So is it hatred or not?
Do I go out and bash gay people? NO Do I openly say hate speach against gay people? NO. I meet gay people everyday and treat them no differently to anyone else, it’s the agendas I speak out against. So you believe drag queens reading to children is a good wholesome natural thing do you? Don’t dodge the question just answer it honestly mate

Status
Not open for further replies.