Pride Jersey Pt.2

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could easily replace 'thought process and belief' with the word religion. The issue is when your thought process or belief doesn't allow the presence of other thought processes and beliefs.

And thats the issue with half of the pro-religion comments on this thread. Its doesn't allow another belief and argues that my belief (religion) precludes the existence of anothers belief.

Think you're coming from a good place - but this is the real problem. To religious people, religion is a way of life. Cool with that. To alphabet people, its a way of life. Cool with that. As @alchemist noted, persecution leads to ideological fracturing which ultimately becomes us vs them. The colour of different beliefs in society makes it interesting. If we all believed the same thing - it just becomes one big circle jerk.

Does anyone actually beleive being homosexual is a choice though? As a red blooded hetro I cannot even think about being attracted to a bloke regardsless of how good looking he supposedly is. If you are straight how could you ever be aroused by another man? Please dont tell me that you can be converted because I dont believe it and therefore think you must be born that way and not converted.

If I am right that means its a genetic thing and not a choice like smoking, drinking or binge eating (all of which I have participated in..) and it was a choice on my part just like giving them up.

Seriously, anyone on here that thinks its a choice, consider for a moment about making that same choice?? There is no way in hell a straight bloke could go gay as he would be repulsed at the thought..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Does anyone actually beleive being homosexual is a choice though? As a red blooded hetro I cannot even think about being attracted to a bloke regardsless of how good looking he supposedly is. If you are straight how could you ever be aroused by another man? Please dont tell me that you can be converted because I dont believe it and therefore think you must be born that way and not converted.

If I am right that means its a genetic thing and not a choice like smoking, drinking or binge eating (all of which I have participated in..) and it was a choice on my part just like giving them up.

Seriously, anyone on here that thinks its a choice, consider for a moment about making that same choice?? There is no way in hell a straight bloke could go gay as he would be repulsed at the thought..
Whether its a choice or not isn't relevant. Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it isn't true. Not saying I know the answer, more that i don't think anyone does.

On a side note - do think gay guys mince words as a protection to help identify other gay guys and not cross lines with straight blokes. Which is sad in a weird sort of way - gay dude hits on me - I just tell him thanks but no thanks, its that time of the month. Sure others though would probably clock the guy. Guess the word mincing is a way of wearing a badge.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether its a choice or not isn't relevant. Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it isn't true. Not saying I know the answer, more that i don't think anyone does.
Not relevent?? How can people suggest its a choice and compare it to smoking or drinking etc when it clearly isnt. Like I said try and make it a choice yourself, go out and find a good looking Lizard boy and give him a toungie..

I like a punt and I will have $500 on it that you are no chance of doing it if you are a genuine hetrosexual.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not relevent?? How can people suggest its a choice and compare it to smoking or drinking etc when it clearly isnt. Like I said try and make it a choice yourself, go out and find a good looking Lizard boy and give him a toungie..

I like a punt and I will have $500 on it that you are no chance of doing it if you are a genuine hetrosexual.
Bro - excellent. You've solved the nature vs nurture argument that has sociologists divided for years. Well done.

For $500 - I'd tongue a christian male Lizard let alone a bloke. Easy money. Doesn't mean I'm gay - just means I have minimal scruples for easy cash. I work for govt - what can I say?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Remember when a select few people were rubbished for saying it wouldn't end at gay marriage.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro - excellent. You've solved the nature vs nurture argument that has sociologists divided for years. Well done.

For $500 - I'd tongue a christian male Lizard let alone a bloke. Easy money. Doesn't mean I'm gay - just means I have minimal scruples for easy cash. I work for govt - what can I say?
Hahahahahahaha...(poof)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could easily replace 'thought process and belief' with the word religion. The issue is when your thought process or belief doesn't allow the presence of other thought processes and beliefs.

And thats the issue with half of the pro-religion comments on this thread. Its doesn't allow another belief and argues that my belief (religion) precludes the existence of anothers belief.

Think you're coming from a good place - but this is the real problem. To religious people, religion is a way of life. Cool with that. To alphabet people, its a way of life. Cool with that. As @alchemist noted, persecution leads to ideological fracturing which ultimately becomes us vs them. The colour of different beliefs in society makes it interesting. If we all believed the same thing - it just becomes one big circle jerk.
You can believe that the Christian mind is a closed shop, but consider also the possibility that the athists's mind might also be a closed shop.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
My comment was the first I have made on the forum on a subject that still makes my blood boil. I was trying to get the point across (possibly not very well) that, if you are big on free speech (as I am), you can find yourself in the Folau camp without necessarily liking the guy.

Laundy was an afterthought and was not directed at you, personally. I was, and remain, angry at the role played in the Folau affair by the Irish scumbag (I'm not trying to come across as anti-Irish - I've forgotten his name and it's a description everyone will recognize). When Rugby Australia select a team, that team then goes out to represent Australia - you and me! The role of a sponsor is to hand over money that will hopefully strengthen the sport and the team, and, in return, bathe in the warm glow of the team's success, and indirectly make money from it. I doubt if you, or anyone else on the Kennel is OK with the idea of a sponsor dictating who will play in the team and who will be sacked from it.
You’re definitely entitled to your opinion, bro. And I’m not saying Joyce didn’t have a big influence on Rugby Australia’s decision…. Of course he did. But Folau didn’t just offend Joyce, he alienated a large portion of the general public. Not just people who are LGBTQI, big people with LGBTQI family members and friends. Whether you think they should have been offended, or not, a lot of people were, and that could have had a big impact on Rugby Australia’s bottom line too. I mean if a sporting code (especially one that is already struggling financially) believes the comments of a player are alienating both fans and sponsors who pump huge amounts of money into the game, they kinda have to take that into account. They’d be mad if they didn’t, from a business POV. It wasn’t the first time Folau had expressed similar sentiments in public and according to Rugby Australia he had made a contractual commitment not to do it again in a public forum.

Bit yeah, we’ll never know who the law Would have sided with, now.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mate on face value what your saying sounds very plausable, however had a young bloke working for me been in jail, talked about his experience there, he said how some inmates used sodomy, I felt that he may have tried it to, so I went further he replied, when your desperate I (presume for sex) you'll do anything.
You sound like you have a good oppurtunity for hetro sex and more importantly enjoying it so good luck, I used to be the same now to old to even think about it.
Imagine a bloke not been very confident with women and living a celebent life and not seeing the end of the tunnell.
I'm sure many men would'nt stray however some weaker ones who are hetro orientated just might allow their thoughts to get out of hand.
I believe that the dividing line is blured.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You can believe that the Christian mind is a closed shop, but consider also the possibility that the athists's mind might also be a closed shop.
Appreciate you're recovering from illness so I'll tread lightly but this isn't really a point. There are christians here who r live and let live. There are christians who are burn all alphabets at the stake. There are atheists who think religion is the bane of all evil, and others who dgaf.

I didn't raise the blanket point - just corrected that blanket point to say it could as easily apply to the religious lobby.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
What wouldn’t end?
The ideological posturing and the virtue signalling followed up by the inevitable cancel culture war cry. I'm cool with whatever your bedroom preferences are, but please stop throwing it up into the ether and making it a constant point of discussion.

The over saturated evermore rainbow juiced edification of western society is out of proportion with the public sentiment.
The concerted effort needs to establish itself in the Middle East, the Korea's, India and other such examples where rampant homophobia is actually still a thing amongst a much larger proportion of society.

The places where my kids can just worry about being kids without this shit being in their faces from kindergarten age are fewer and farther between.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ideological posturing and the virtue signalling followed up by the inevitable cancel culture war cry. I'm cool with whatever your bedroom preferences are, but please stop throwing it up into the ether and making it a constant point of discussion.

The over saturated evermore rainbow juiced edification of western society is out of proportion with the public sentiment.
The concerted effort needs to establish itself in the Middle East, the Korea's, India and other such examples where rampant homophobia is actually still a thing amongst a much larger proportion of society.

The places where my kids can just worry about being kids without this shit being in their faces from kindergarten age are fewer and farther between.
My bedroom preferences?? Are you on crack or too many holistic Covid treatments. I’ve been married for 35+ years and bat only for the hetro team.

If want to discuss issues no problem, but keep your bent issues to yourself.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appreciate you're recovering from illness so I'll tread lightly but this isn't really a point. There are christians here who r live and let live. There are christians who are burn all alphabets at the stake. There are atheists who think religion is the bane of all evil, and others who dgaf.

I didn't raise the blanket point - just corrected that blanket point to say it could as easily apply to the religious lobby.
I think you're drawing along bow saying that some Christians would burn all alphabets at the stake. IN all my years been involved with the church I have never and I mean NEVER heard anyone even talk up against athiests, let alone show any anomosity towards them.
I have seen some very degoratery comments by athiests and people of other religions make comments against the Catholic Church, most ot which were greatly exagurated or totally false

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think you're drawing along bow saying that some Christians would burn all alphabets at the stake. IN all my years been involved with the church I have never and I mean NEVER heard anyone even talk up against athiests, let alone show any anomosity towards them.
I have seen some very degoratery comments by athiests and people of other religions make comments against the Catholic Church, most ot which were greatly exagurated or totally false
Who said alphabets are all atheists? Imagine a good chunk of them believe in God. This isn't about how my crew is treated - this is about how alphabets are treated. Unless you refuse to believe an alphabet can believe in God or are in some way not allowed to?

Well then bro - you might need to open the other eye. I pretended to be gay on thread #1 and had some fckwit threaten to put a bullet between my eyes. After dckhead had posted time and again about his religious beliefs.

Not sure if thread #1 exists anymore but if doesn't - it was shut down because of multiple complaints. From what I saw - those complaints were about believers comments about alphabets.

If you think that christians are the victims here - then I would say do what you say. You preach love - yet I see hate. For the sake of your recovery - I'm stopping before I provide another dozen examples.

Go back - read some of the posts - replace atheists with alphabets then come talk to me.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said alphabets are all atheists? Imagine a good chunk of them believe in God. This isn't about how my crew is treated - this is about how alphabets are treated. Unless you refuse to believe an alphabet can believe in God or are in some way not allowed to?

Well then bro - you might need to open the other eye. I pretended to be gay on thread #1 and had some fckwit threaten to put a bullet between my eyes. After dckhead had posted time and again about his religious beliefs.

Not sure if thread #1 exists anymore but if doesn't - it was shut down because of multiple complaints. From what I saw - those complaints were about believers comments about alphabets.

If you think that christians are the victims here - then I would say do what you say. You preach love - yet I see hate. For the sake of your recovery - I'm stopping before I provide another dozen examples.

Go back - read some of the posts - replace atheists with alphabets then come talk to me.
Go back and read what you posted, you did say that some Christians want to burn all alphabets at the stake.
Mind you I've no idea what you meant by alphabets.
Anyway am going to close up, was supposed to be discharged today but was kept in due to high B. P.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Go back and read what you posted, you did say that some Christians want to burn all alphabets at the stake.
Mind you I've no idea what you meant by alphabets.
Anyway am going to close up, was supposed to be discharged today but was kept in due to high B. P.
Alphabets - LBGTIQ people.

Anyways - good luck.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's the usual Conservative religious idea. Conservative religious think that being gay must be a choice, because why would God make someone gay if he opposes it?

But there has been a few things proven by science:

1) through no fault of their own, people become psychopathic killers

2) through no fault of their own, people are born with a mix of male and female anatomy

3) through no fault of their own, people become gay

So if you think being gay is a choice, then you're completely wrong. But that doesn't mean you have to praise people for being gay. Because being religious is your choice. And believing in a God is your choice. And I guess being wrong is also your choice, but it's best to consider the potential harm you may be doing by pushing your false beliefs.

Many reasons why God tempts one to be gay, Life is a test after all isnt it? (religious perspective)

Science is still proving science is science...

1, 3 are mentally related platforms whilst 2 is a form of physical deformity.. Your points reaffirm my theory?

Pushing my false beliefs? Careful now your starting push an envelope addressed to yourself...

Why is a homosexual so different from somebody who has the desire and/or addiction to something else? What about a pedo? Are they born pedo's too?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ofcourse you can, i mentioned it earlier... All lives are governed by ones beliefs and though processors. One who doesn't understand an individual has similar voices in their head is just ignorance.

I can actually say the fact my comments and opinions are questioned in regards to a religious belief is another bit of ignorance.. Not once mentioned religion nor compared it to any religious material.. My opinion is formed on the basis of a humans mental aptitude. Everybody has desires, everybody is tempted, just whether you consider them enough to be against your morality is what places you on your path.

*noted* I cant argue against that comment, the fact is there will always be an us vs them.. Regardless on which side of the fence a cause is always going to prove its worth over another's. In this case Alphabets crying for acceptance? One questions the beggars motive....

Nothing wrong with a little peaceful circle jerk, Its just nobody wants a full load dumped on them do they.... or do they?