Price Set To Leave NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bwaif

I heard this rumour after origin I almost a month ago now. Didn't want to post it though cos it's just getting gullable people's hopes high when no one actually knows what's going on. I heard it through someone who is actually mate's with Pricey's manager, but all I heard is that he's not happy at NZ and want's to leave,and at that stage the rumour was that he'd leave sooner than the end of the year, umm, I doubt he'll come to the bulldogs, thats just getting our hopes too high, but if this rumour has any truth in it, it would be nice to somehow see him come back.

daisy boo

bloo & wyte.
Reaction score
Baby Dogg said:
omg....... im soo ova dis
what was the point of posting that in this thread? if ur over it then dont bother posting and ignore the thread.. and no one really cares if your over it or not.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
GreekGoddess said:
I heard this rumour after origin I almost a month ago now. Didn't want to post it though cos it's just getting gullable people's hopes high when no one actually knows what's going on. I heard it through someone who is actually mate's with Pricey's manager, but all I heard is that he's not happy at NZ and want's to leave,and at that stage the rumour was that he'd leave sooner than the end of the year, umm, I doubt he'll come to the bulldogs, thats just getting our hopes too high, but if this rumour has any truth in it, it would be nice to somehow see him come back.
But how can he not b happy here :( i mean its us we r kiwis :confused: HE'S NOT GUNNA LEAVE

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would love to see pricey back at the dogs.
But i don't believe he will be leaving NZW

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
steve wount go! he will stay@ d warriors.N if he duz leave he wount play anywhere in d nrl

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
IF he was to leave the Warriors i think that the doggies shouldnt resign him

he walked out on the club when he was most needed, so why take a traitor like that back

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
I have a huge amount of respect for Pricey. As much as I would love him back at the Dogs, I cant see it happening. If hes not happy, I hope he can leave and go somewhere else.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
DOGGIE4LIFE said:

he walked out on the club when he was most needed, so why take a traitor like that back
Geez! Theres more to it than that. And he didnt leave when we needed him. How was he supposed to know what this season was gonna be like for us?!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hahaha @doggie4life

when we needed him the most he walked out on us?
he has 2 or so good seasons in him left

and the bulldogs are fine with our current forward pack, so i dont think what you said has much merit

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rumour imo.

If i had to put money on it, I'd say its not true.
However, I think if that is how Price really feels, then it would be SOONER than later.

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
73% of people can make up statistics that 67% of people will believe. 89% of people know that. Isn't Price a little old to start thinking about another move overseas?

Bullpup

New Pup
Reaction score
Pricey Boy Come Back 2 Belmore! Ur Not A Kiwi Mate Ur Not English Either.

Reaction score
DOGGIE4LIFE said:

Pfft. Traiter my ass. He wasn't to know we were gonna do shiithouse this season, so how can you call him a traiter? I'd love to hear your argument to support such a claim? It'd better be good because I know if you bag Pricey, a lot of people around here are gonna drop on you like a tonne of bricks.

Pricey is a legend in my books, doesn't matter what colour shirt he wears, he had to do what was best for him and his family. Simple. He shouldn't be critisized for that.

These threads always bring out such anger in people, but in saying that it also brings out a whole bunch of stupid comments, ie. the one above. But personally I find it hard to believe that Pricey would be thinking of walking out on the Warriors, especially after he just buggered himself, but if he is, we'll happily take him back...I'm pretty sure theres a bulldogs (c) around that wants his name back next to it.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yea..and in the sunday paper ova here it has said nuffin bout him not happy here or leaving

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
If he was cioming back RIGHT NOW!...Then I woul be interested...But we don't need him in 2006 onwards.

We need to look FORWARDS - not backwards. And Steve Price's best days are behind him.

We don't need ANY 33 year olds in 2006! Nate Myles, Chris Armit, and Chralie Tonga et al will be our bench front rowers, thanks!

With Asotasi & Shrek starting. And hopegully if we can keep Mason - that gives us ANOTHER strong front row option!

Don't need ya Steve - OR your massive wage bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.