Price Set To Leave NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazem

Waterboy
Reaction score
The mail across the Tasman is that Steve Price could be exercising a get out clause in his Warriors contract. Injury time is making it tough for him.
However don't expect him to return to the bulldogs, it's likely if price dose leave warriors the warriors would only allow him to go to the Super league.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thats stupid how the warriors will only release him to the UK price is a born and bred bulldog!
he belongs here!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
another thing why the hell would Price want to move to the northern hemisphere after trying to settle in at NZ?

it doesnt make sense to leave Australia for New Zealand just to travel to England

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Man, i had a feeling hemay have wanted an escape clause in his contract. But if he uses it, we'l have 2 wait & see. UI reckon he's homesick 2, not just by the New Zealand way of life, but the culture of the team, especially @ training & wen they spend time 2getha after training. He just doesnt fit in, i reckon. I wouldnt care if he comes back here, i'd he'l know he made the wrong decision in the first place.

So Braith Anasta & Willie Mason, take note, & money does not always bring you hapiness & glory. i'd rather sacrifice a few $$$dollars to be at a great club with a great culture, atmospere and way of life since ur still in sydney. Plus, wat about all your mates.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
im not believing it till i hear it frm either Steve Price himself or his managers or the warriors

Hazem

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im not saying that price will come back to the dogs, although thats what we all hope, if he dose leave NZ which is looking like a strong possibilty, he would most likely go to england or maybe back to his home in Queensland and play for the broncos or something. there is little chance that price will rejoin the bulldogs simply because we dont have anymore money under the cap.
i just wanted to let you guys no that one of the gr8est bulldogs of ALL-TIME is set to leave NZ.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
the clause in his contracts says the only NRL club he can join is the Bulldogs.

>iTs A dOgG LyF<

.aka. DoG4LyFe
Reaction score
I dont believ anything until i hear it from his mouth not over the internet....until then its just another rumour.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
well that's the full rumour anyway... It's just a rumour fellas, and I honestly can't see him coming back especially after paying lots of money to Sonny. (remember when price was at the dogs, Sonny was getting only 100 odd grand a season).

Hazem

Waterboy
Reaction score
i dont even believe it myself, i just posted it to let you guys know what the rumor is here in NZ.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
99% of rumours are false. This is no exception

Hazem

Waterboy
Reaction score
i hear anasta is gonna leave us at ther end of the year, and thats a rumor, so its probaly false..right?

BaDDoG

Thats My Team
Reaction score
What a load of crap i know pricey personally and have been in frequent touch with him since he left and let me tell u all he is very happy with the warriors club,they treat him like a King their

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why would you allow the biggest signing in your clubs history and probably the most expensive to have a get out clause in his contract, if it is true the person who brockered the deal for nz should be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.