News Price Cut: Axe Hovers Over Bulldogs Icon

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have any of you actually met Steve Price, had a conversation with him? FMD, you can’t be seriously basing your opinions on media BS, delusional.

Go Dogs
One of the guys that report to Price (Craig Wilson) ran an all day "coach the coaches" course today for the coaches of 13s to 18s at Belmore. 29 coaches from the 12 local clubs attended. Teaching the coaches what they need to coach their players to be potential matts and Ball players and hopefully future 1st graders. All part of the commitment to the juniors. There is so much going on that gets lost in the negative media shitfights. We have already lost 3 people for reasons we do not know, why Price is in the cross hairs is beyond me.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The bloke is a digenerate gambler, and croney of a dud board... Get rid of the plonker

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow. A bloke with a chicks name putting shit on some one. LOL

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're an angel I take it? Never done anything wrong?
Don't divert from the facts... His track record proves he is not capable of successfully fullfilling his post, and should never been appointed.

The guy is a plonker... degenerate gambler, that can tell his story walking... like he did when choosing brown paper bags at the Worriers.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't divert from the facts... His track record proves he is not capable of successfully fullfilling his post, and should never been appointed.

The guy is a plonker... degenerate gambler, that can tell his story walking... like he did when choosing brown paper bags at the Worriers.
Rightio mate.

Each to their own and respect you've got your own views. Can't be arsed getting into an argument with someone who clearly won't change their views of think rationally.

Good luck with it all

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rightio mate.

Each to their own and respect you've got your own views. Can't be arsed getting into an argument with someone who clearly won't change their views of think rationally.

Good luck with it all
To think rationally is to form your views on the facts as they are presented... as I am doing on this matter.
So start stating facts or arrivadella my friend.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To think rationally is to form your views on the facts as they are presented... as I am doing on this matter.
So start stating facts or arrivadella my friend.
You're a **** :grinning: Enough facts for you?

Nah, take it easy mate. You're stating facts. Good for you if that's the path you want to take, but I think we know there's a lot more to it than that.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're a c*** :grinning: Enough facts for you?

Nah, take it easy mate. You're stating facts. Good for you if that's the path you want to take, but I think we know there's a lot more to it than that.
Lol... spit the dummy and make derogitive insults after a few light hearted exchanges on a blog site, says more about yourself.. you can tell your story walking along with Pay the plonker Lynn pupit.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol... spit the dummy and make derogitive insults after a few light hearted exchanges on a blog site, says more about yourself.. you can tell your story walking along with Pay the plonker Lynn pupit.
Rightio mate. Haven't spat the dummy, just having a laugh.

Enjoy your weekend mate and rest up.