News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol very descriptive writing almost makes him sound like a mob boss “he was too slippery to nail”.

He is head of football ffs, it’s like anytime someone has to make some tough decisions the media go into overdrive with their sensationalism.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the "News" in this article? "Dribble" is closer to the mark.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol we haven't had a full team all year and we want to blame the coach, injuries haven't helped us this year when we've use more players this season out of all the other teams.
Agree about the injury front.
I do feel Ciro has made his own plight harder. Some of his selections and interchange rotation has been way off the mark. Hopefully with a few new players onboard we can start our return to the top 8

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There should be pressure on the coach no doubt. The team hasn’t improved at all in any areas. Can’t keep blaming injuries for all the losses. The reserve grade team has been leading the comp all year but he still continues to pick the same shit players every week.
Which player should he have brought in?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Stay on the bus you *****, albeit it might be the “night ride” from the city with packed drunk bastards and bitches but it’ll be awesome lol.

Fuck.. they were the days lol
Night riders were the best. Guaranteed some entertainment on the way home after a night out.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree about the injury front.
I do feel Ciro has made his own plight harder. Some of his selections and interchange rotation has been way off the mark. Hopefully with a few new players onboard we can start our return to the top 8
most of that should change next season we just need to add more top players to the squad

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is such a poorly written piece of dribble, it's embarrassing. Sure there's some valid points, but it's nothing new.
The only 'new' parts are just very transparent agenda against Phil.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that is the biggest pile of shit I have ever read. This could have been written by one of the clown cult. Agenda driven and poorly written
So poorly written. I couldn't read a sentence without trying to work out what his actual point was. Absolute crop of shit. There's no way Ciraldos head is on the block, even if some may think it should be.