Presser vs Manly...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've said it numerous times that he has looked unfit, lazy and distracted since he moved up to Sydney.
I could accept his output/performances last year (not saying he was perfect) but this year it's been unacceptable for an experienced player on his $.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
View attachment 80314

Even when the dud is "angry" he still looks like a beta cuck. Of course the boys don't respect him.
He isn't a rebuild coach able to pull this club up by its boot straps. We needed an experienced hard arse the players have confidence in and who will run thru brick walls for him.

Even the high priced players are fluffing around. Getting rid of Oki, Sutton, RFM, Flanno, Burns etc isn't gonna make much difference. It doesn't appear Ciro can't transfer the talk onto the field or training.

Taafe, Xerri, Critta, Mann? SST? Salmon gonna have massive expectations on them.

Not worth even entering a team unless we get some middles.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It sounds like he flicked a switch after today's game, at least that is what I am hoping. We will know by his team selection for Round 27
It's a bit late in proceedings to start appeasing the fans I feel. He waits till the curtain is 95% of the way down on the season to finally start calling spade a spade.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look at forward pack yardage from each game this weekend I think youl find the team who won yardage win the game each time. It’s that important. Blame Ciro all you like but our go forward is the issue
Yep. Even during the 2012-15 era, we had shit halves but they always had so much to work with on account of our forward pack making metres.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 80314

Even when the dud is "angry" he still looks like a beta cuck. Of course the boys don't respect him.
I said ages ago he looks to me like an empty uniform. He's just a nothing personality in my opinion. I can't imagine any player in the club even though they all suck lying in their beds the night before a game thinking

"I'm gonna break my back for CC this week and fight for every play". I wanna do my coach proud or anything of that nature.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you look at forward pack yardage from each game this weekend I think youl find the team who won yardage win the game each time. It’s that important. Blame Ciro all you like but our go forward is the issue
We are actually doing well to score the amount of points considering the lack of play the ball speed we generate in the ruck.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said ages ago he looks to me like an empty uniform. He's just a nothing personality in my opinion. I can't imagine any player in the club even though they all suck lying in their beds the night before a game thinking

"I'm gonna break my back for CC this week and fight for every play". I wanna do my coach proud or anything of that nature.
You could say that about Webster, Cleary, etc. Very unassuming characters.

It is too early to say with Ciraldo, what we do know is he shits all over Tbaz and has had way more adversity to deal with during the season. Including player tantrums (training too hard), injury crisis, players hitting some horrendous form.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I refuse to watch it. Can’t stand the assburgers school shooter weird cuck

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone should have asked him about our -327 for and against points , and whether he can get it to -450 !!!!

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Groundhogs day again. If players do want to put in we have jersey flegg players. Don't know how many time he has indicated repercussions for only nothing to happen. He has not learnt that a lesser player that Morrin who gives 100% every match is better than a high price shirt grabber like Thomson. Has not learned that if a player like PerhaM is dropped from Full back, because he is a liability, you don't turn around & replace Avarillo is has been performing well.
1 match to go, let's see if he goes out on a limb & gives an opportunity to other players who will give a 100%

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So he’s going to ruin flegg like he did nsw cup when he swapped out first graders for cup
Yeah not only he destroyed FG, he shat all over our high flying reserves who were crusing at the top.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Imagine if Ricky Stuart was coaching this rabble, the club would be up for close to a million in fines by now and he would have upset all the players