News Press conference

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Giving out X's
Who cares anyway, anymore. They are just inept apologists, excusers and toadies who won't face up to our Club's reality.

They have lost all credibility and anyone who lets them troll them, bait them, replies to them or takes any notice of them is deluding themselves that they could have a decent discussion about our Club's real and very painful current fall in status and relevancy as an NRL force.

Majority of our fan base think the same as majority on here....Enough Is Enough.

I've sampled a few of our social media sites below. Even our FB sites, who won't allow any dissent or negativity, have members posting this kind of stuff (and I purposely kept to the mild ones!)

There is a rumbling out there akin to the first stages of the Dib overthrow. Does not look good.
How many bulldog players does it take to change a light bulb . Don't matter they can't climb the ladder.

Praying Luke Thompson didn’t watch that match.

Lost for words that was terrible but always will be my team going to be another tough year not sure what we can do Fuuuuck this is sad.

And Bellamy thought he was embarrassed...Try being a Bulldogs anything at the moment.

Tell me where you think we'll get our first Win?

#PAYOUT
Enough is enough.
Worse start to the season since 96 FFS!
Where is the improvement in the side?

Embarrassing performance to be honest. Nothing in attack and soft in defence. Can’t see what our plan is and who is leading this team.

Everyone upset after this game, the writing on the wall for last 2 years, been using same excuse rebuilding and financial struggles the team been playing the same stubborn football for last 2 years no passion no creativity, it’s embarrassing for nrl standard, whoever running the club needs to step down.

Remis Smith has Jarred Hayne body language....that's a worry!

We are in big trouble it will take 3-4 years to get a decent team with a decent coach.

Dean Pay is a failed experiment. 3 years in enough time to atleast turn a team around. We have gone backwards in 3 years so much so that our team have no idea of how to score anymore.
If Anderson/Hill don’t secure a decent coach then really Anderson, Hill and Pay are untenable at the club.

And finally...

Des Hasler and the last board were sacked in 2017 because people weren't happy with the culture.
I wonder if we are happier now.

Last edited:

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again Pay demonstrates in this media conference why he is a failure as a first grade coach. First he claims there is nothing seriously amiss and only minor tweaking can turn it around. Claims the opposition had an international quality team ( and by implication his squad is shit). Then claims his team contains no experienced players and all will be well with more experience. What twaddle. He has some very experienced players in his squad. Manly are by all accounts on a bare bones budget. The only conclusion one can draw from this conference is that Pay doesn’t possess the insight nor the skill and knowledge to coach a first grade nrl team

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay seems to be out of his depth as a head coach.
We showed back end of the comp last year we were competitive. Definitely not a top 4 roster but we should be mid table sneaking into the top 8.we have former and current internationals and SOO players mixed in with some young talent So we should be doing better it's frustrating!!!!!
We are being overtaken by other clubs .the raiders ,panthers ffs even the knights.
We should be a powerhouse every year
Look at the roosters years ago they were a joke.no juniors no spectators couldn't attract players to now being one of the most successful clubs in the modern game.since robinson has taken over he's won 3 comps 4 or 5 minor prems.
That should be the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares anyway, anymore. They are just inept apologists, excusers and toadies who won't face up to our Club's reality.

They have lost all credibility and anyone who lets them troll them, bait them, replies to them or takes any notice of them is deluding themselves that they could have a decent discussion about our Club's real and very painful current fall in status and relevancy as an NRL force.

Majority of our fan base think the same as majority on here....Enough Is Enough.

I've sampled a few of our social media sites below. Even our FB sites, who won't allow any dissent or negativity, have members posting this kind of stuff (and I purposely kept to the mild ones!)

There is a rumbling out there akin to the first stages of the Dib overthrow. Does not look good.
How many bulldog players does it take to change a light bulb . Don't matter they can't climb the ladder.

Praying Luke Thompson didn’t watch that match.

Lost for words that was terrible but always will be my team going to be another tough year not sure what we can do Fuuuuck this is sad.

And Bellamy thought he was embarrassed...Try being a Bulldogs anything at the moment.

Tell me where you think we'll get our first Win?

#PAYOUT
Enough is enough.
Worse start to the season since 96 FFS!
Where is the improvement in the side?

Embarrassing performance to be honest. Nothing in attack and soft in defence. Can’t see what our plan is and who is leading this team.

Everyone upset after this game, the writing on the wall for last 2 years, been using same excuse rebuilding and financial struggles the team been playing the same stubborn football for last 2 years no passion no creativity, it’s embarrassing for nrl standard, whoever running the club needs to step down.

Remis Smith has Jarred Hayne body language....that's a worry!

We are in big trouble it will take 3-4 years to get a decent team with a decent coach.

Dean Pay is a failed experiment. 3 years in enough time to atleast turn a team around. We have gone backwards in 3 years so much so that our team have no idea of how to score anymore.
If Anderson/Hill don’t secure a decent coach then really Anderson, Hill and Pay are untenable at the club.

And finally...

Des Hasler and the last board were sacked in 2017 because people weren't happy with the culture.
I wonder if we are happier now.
Wendog, if you’re going to continually make disparaging remarks about other members then at least have the base level of decency to reference or tag them in your post.

Very informative post though mate. Would love to hear more about the Dib-esque overthrow which is currently brewing. Couldn’t think of a better source of info than a Facebook fan page. Shoot that 16 year old Maccas employee a private message to get the full scoop and elaborate further for us here please.

Also if you’ve got any more of those jokes to share then please do. That was a real side splitter.