Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the presser? Looked like Des spent the game in a ditch.

BO9RRFRCAAAW8IY.jpg Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 11.48.05 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 11.48.05 PM.png BO9RRFRCAAAW8IY.jpg

Last edited:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked pissed which is a positive at least, usually he'd act like nothing happened.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The tie loosened up... means you know that:
a) he's pissed off.
b) he's been animated in the dressing rooms.
c) there's some poor maintenance man in Townsville being called to put a door back on it's hinges.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he talked about ball control i swear I'm going to punch him in the fucking dick. Why the fuck did a team coming off a bye look like they played a game a few days ago? Fuck sake ****
haha, punch him in the dick...

Well get ready to go all cock knocker on him as Im pretty sure thats what he said.

By the sounds of it we may have actually played a game a few days ago too

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
All James was saying was, I don't know, I don't know why we lost. You fu3king serious.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he talked about ball control i swear I'm going to punch him in the fucking dick. Why the fuck did a team coming off a bye look like they played a game a few days ago? Fuck sake ****
Heard a rumour they played Northern Pride sometime during the bye/holiday. Anyone know if this is true ?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know why you lost. bad wing/edge defense. poor handling errors due to fatigue because thurston kicked you guys to death. and you all think you're all bloody andrew johns ball players. respect the ball... if you guys wanna go to the edges, hit em up through the middle.

Its amazing.. when we get on the backfoot, we dont know how to dig ourselves out. In fact we dig ourselves deeper, I feel. Seems like we always give away penalties, or drop the ball handing over possession. thus making us do more defending, thus making us fatigued, thus more handling errors. Its a savage cycle.

Another thing I've noticed is the poor footy IQ from our forwards. If they had any sense, they would know its all about building pressure. Its not about cut out balls and scoring off every single play (Eastwood in particular is guilty of this).

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just like his pathetic gameplan where he uses a cheap alternative instead of buying a real fullback/Halfback he tried to hang himself in the coaches box the minute Perret dropped the ball using his tie instead of buying a real rope.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know why you lost. bad wing/edge defense. poor handling errors due to fatigue because thurston kicked you guys to death. and you all think you're all bloody andrew johns ball players. respect the ball... if you guys wanna go to the edges, hit em up through the middle.

Its amazing.. when we get on the backfoot, we dont know how to dig ourselves out. In fact we dig ourselves deeper, I feel. Seems like we always give away penalties, or drop the ball handing over possession. thus making us do more defending, thus making us fatigued, thus more handling errors. Its a savage cycle.

Another thing I've noticed is the poor footy IQ from our forwards. If they had any sense, they would know its all about building pressure. Its not about cut out balls and scoring off every single play (Eastwood in particular is guilty of this).
Great analysis

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All James was saying was, I don't know, I don't know why we lost. You fu3king serious.
Coz he's a shit leader and no one listens to him
How about a simple instruction from the captain on the field to hold the fcuking ball and just complete the next few sets to get back into the game rather than the side to side shit and trying to score on the second tackle

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They gave up last night and threw the baby out with the bath water early. They threw in the white towel without putting up any sort of fight.
Disgraceful attitude and characteristics of a team looking to finish in the top 4

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what they say at press conferences.. most of the time what Des says in public is different from what he says behind closed doors

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des' appearance reflected how well we played.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When perret dropped that ball, it reminded me of Martin Bella in that Grand final dropping it off the kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.