Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we had 4 or 5 players with the flu this week.

kikau
fox
preston
burns
sexton
sutton
should all be back next week
I reckon the flu thing is bullsh!t, likely freshening up key players prior to a winnable game to avoid the spoon imo. Probably a smart thing mind you and I wouldn’t rush blokes like Kiks and Fox unnecessarily to avoid longer term issues .

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone waste their time on watching this flog continue to talk the same shit every week.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon the flu thing is bullsh!t, likely freshening up key players prior to a winnable game to avoid the spoon imo. Probably a smart thing mind you and I wouldn’t rush blokes like Kiks and Fox unnecessarily to avoid longer term issues .
hard to say if its bs or not with the flu

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly do not want to here from the fuckn fraud. We have talent. He has a squad to work with and we are targeting a core that can work solid enough and yet the shit **** makes us worse with his garbage team selections, tactics, subs and his copycat Panther defensive system. Fuck him.
Talent is a stretc bro. We have a couple of good players and a lot of ***** who would not make any other team in the comp

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly do not want to here from the fuckn fraud. We have talent. He has a squad to work with and we are targeting a core that can work solid enough and yet the shit **** makes us worse with his garbage team selections, tactics, subs and his copycat Panther defensive system. Fuck him.
We don’t have the talent.

More than half of our top 30 don’t make any other teams top 30.

We have the weakest roster of any team in the NRL era. The retention and recruitment over the post Des years has been awful. That being said Ciraldo’s ability to coach and man manage, getting the best out of what he has. With the cattle he has needs to be questioned. I think he is way out of his depth.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lots of positives, if we can win 10 from our next 5 games, we have a chance of making top 8. Plus floggings are character building. We will be a team full of character for the 2024.
Ciraldo very happy with lots of positives to take from the game. Good to see him so chipper and upbeat. Thanks Cam I feel much better now.