Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Training was buzzing today.... Attitude is fukn awesome and everybody is hyped!! The new boys killed it and the other boys were in awe of them flying around them like busy bees.

TPJ is a fukn beast... everybody looks tiny next to him.

And our forward pack, wow... Tooo biggg!!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fuk you blokes are negative, we havent even played a trial yet. I was watching Barba the other night on a old replay when we were on fire, his defence was shit house also. Dufty will bring alot to the table, his ball playing skills are as equal to any fullback in the comp, and he sits on the left edge it gives us option to go out the back or burton runs or hits the edge forward. It is going to be a sensational edge. I can see Dufty sitting off TPJ all day and cutting up the middle. have faith boys.
Bro, stop comparing Barba to Dufty, they're not in the same universe.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Barba tackled a free running Inglis one on one, Dufty would fuck out of the way. They're not close in any department.
go back and watch some of the games, barba was a superstar when he was on song, im definately not comparing the 2, but their defence was not their strongest suit. Barba was a running fullback where Dufty grew up playing 6 so he has a better passing game. im excited to see it evolve.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
go back and watch some of the games, barba was a superstar when he was on song, im definately not comparing the 2, but their defence was not their strongest suit. Barba was a running fullback where Dufty grew up playing 6 so he has a better passing game. im excited to see it evolve.
Dufty is a dragons reject, end of. Nothing exciting about him, literally one of the only players I genuinely never wanted playing for us.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m convinced your mrs cheated on you with Dufty. You’re so passionate about hating the bloke you’d swear we’re playing Robert Lui at fullback.
I'd go as far to say that I would prefer Robert Lui at fullback.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba tackled a free running Inglis one on one, Dufty would fuck out of the way. They're not close in any department.
My memory is quiet shithouse these days but didnt he slow him down rather than tackle him?

Barba was absolutely garbage until Desler arrived.. Maybe Dufty will get some of that from the dogs staff... All we really need is for the kid to catch bombs and slow defenders down for the cavalry to arrive.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what JAC would offer offensively from fullback but I'm confident he would be safer at the back than Dufty. Naden is another option but really we don't have many. I'm not overly concerned about who plays wing, if everyone inside them are doing there job then they should manage.
What is Dufty like under the high ball ? Does he attack it ? A fullbacks first requirement must be safe hands.

Agree regarding Naden.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually Barba grew up in the halves before changing to fullback.