Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It does make sense if you actually watched him at the dragons at not a highlights package. He will get a chance, won't take it and we will be looking for a replacement a couple games in... hopefully we have a plan in place for when this happens
And I'll jump on the negatory train(just this once), if so JAC goes to fb and as we will have fucked Cotric off we will have basically fuckall real first grade wingmen...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And I'll jump on the negatory train(just this once), if so JAC goes to fb and as we will have fucked Cotric off we will have basically fuckall real first grade wingmen...
I'm not sure what JAC would offer offensively from fullback but I'm confident he would be safer at the back than Dufty. Naden is another option but really we don't have many. I'm not overly concerned about who plays wing, if everyone inside them are doing there job then they should manage.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure what JAC would offer offensively from fullback but I'm confident he would be safer at the back than Dufty. Naden is another option but really we don't have many. I'm not overly concerned about who plays wing, if everyone inside them are doing there job then they should manage.
JAC would be the guy did i see someone mention fn Declan Casey? lol

So JAC goes in and Nek minute Lumelume and Oko are the wingers and the kennel is going apeshit and blowing up the server on game day lol

Not a key position yes but still need good wingers and it's not like Schoupp is the finished product either and maybe Alamoti who will be on a steep learning curve.
Just painting a picture that could realistically happen..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Definitely seems like it, but your fullback is meant to be one of the better communicators in the team
For the recruitment for 2023, i really hope we target this position, i hope allan returns to that form shown in 2020 as the off contract for 2022 for fullback is piss poor. Next thing for 2023 is probably another solid prop to follow the bench Rotation and more depth players, retaining juniors, resigning players etc. 2024 premiers.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuk you blokes are negative, we havent even played a trial yet. I was watching Barba the other night on a old replay when we were on fire, his defence was shit house also. Dufty will bring alot to the table, his ball playing skills are as equal to any fullback in the comp, and he sits on the left edge it gives us option to go out the back or burton runs or hits the edge forward. It is going to be a sensational edge. I can see Dufty sitting off TPJ all day and cutting up the middle. have faith boys.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fuk you blokes are negative, we havent even played a trial yet. I was watching Barba the other night on a old replay when we were on fire, his defence was shit house also. Dufty will bring alot to the table, his ball playing skills are as equal to any fullback in the comp, and he sits on the left edge it gives us option to go out the back or burton runs or hits the edge forward. It is going to be a sensational edge. I can see Dufty sitting off TPJ all day and cutting up the middle. have faith boys.
I have a little faith, am hopeful..Marley has none.
Any theory Steve on the reported average form on the training track? Only a keen eyed kenneller reporting it but if so not ideal.

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have a little am hopeful..Marley has none.
Any theory Steve on the reported average form on the training track? Only a keen eyed kenneller reporting it but if so not ideal.
no i havnt been to training, but from experience some are good trainers and some go through the motions and leave it to game day.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He has one of the sickest long passes for a fullback. I'm hopeful for him based on this and his ball skills overall. It's a worry when people are watching training and he's lazy though.
yes but what is lazy? im sure the conditioning staff would not let him get away with anything

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes but what is lazy? im sure the conditioning staff would not let him get away with anything
I tend to agree can’t really see Dufty or any player for that matter not putting in at training or lagging around with the head coach and plenty of others watching on.
He is only on a one year deal so it would be in his best interest to show cause for an extension ASAP.
His dad mentioned to my friend how extremely happy he was at our club & has every intention of being successful with us.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
It does make sense if you actually watched him at the dragons at not a highlights package. He will get a chance, won't take it and we will be looking for a replacement a couple games in... hopefully we have a plan in place for when this happens
It’s 1 year with plenty of upside, still happy he’s here

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fox is already the loudest one at training. Dufty is still somehow the least fit and comes last in the running drills. I’m honestly convinced that Josh would be a better long term fullback for us, his communication is awesome
Duftys a scrub that's why