Pregnant teen hurt as Bulldogs and Rabbitohs fans brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nah - Not at all ! If anything I'm unshaven and have a two week growth !

Add a hoodie. Add a Dogs jersey = Background check !
ah thats hilarious.. why background check? what are they trying to find? if you've shouted out profanities before in public?

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah coz dogs fans are the only fans in the nrl that use foul language at matches...

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so much for us and souths supporters being friendly towards each other
i've always noticed at souths (and parra) games the supporters mix a lot, everyone's got souths supporter friends.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
my gf was in a box right above the fight and saw everything and the fight was between security and a few hectic bulldog supporters no women or south supporters were involved. the cops and security ejected them straight away

D

Dogaholic

We have the worst fans in the league. A lot of them a feral. IMO we should ban youths who are not members of our team or our opposition.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
it doesnt say what triggered the fight but this is just plain stupid for these little hectics to start fights with security

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
SMH article:

Footy brawl: pregnant teen taken to hospital
Glenda Kwek
April 14, 2009 - 7:29AM

A pregnant teenager was taken to hospital after a fight broke out at a rugby league match in Sydney's west yesterday evening, police say.

About 8.45pm, three men and two women were involved in a brawl at ANZ Stadium in Homebush after the match between the Bulldogs and the South Sydney Rabbitohs, police said.

A police spokeswoman said the 17-year-old teenager was taken to hospital for observation after complaining of abdominal pain.

The spokeswoman said no arrests were made and that police were looking through CCTV footage.

"We need to speak to all involved to determine what the circumstances of the altercation were," she said.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
The readers are having a field day slagging off all of us doggie supporters on that website to saying we are all thugs and trouble makers

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
the comment regarding the AFL is so true...the AFL marketed themselves towards women and families, and cleaned their image up so much.
i follow all 3 codes, and this what i've noticed...

union - generally all ex-grammarians, well dressed, educated, well behaved
afl - family atmosphere, very tame crowds
league - let's all turn up, smash as many beers within 80 minutes as possible, start fights. when i had an alcohol addiction, i was part of the feral crowd. i was part of the mob starting brawls. i'm no saint.

it ain't called grubby league for nothing.

yes, i'm a snob. so what.
Are you having a laugh?

AFL - last week alone there was 2 serious incidents involving the AFL 1 - An Adelaide Crow player was at a club in Adelaide and if im not mistaken he unleashed on his gf in a drunken rage and was stood down. 2 - Three AFL fans beat the shiit out of a players dad after a game infront of his 14 yr old son. Tbh that really sounds like a safe family sport to go to.

Union - They are no angels either just look at the Waratahs player who was arrested and charged for drink driving in the last week or last year when Matt Henjak unleashed on his own team mate and fractured his eye socket and broke his nose.

On the scale of things league isnt that bad really

D

dogs_4 lyf

tbh i was around anz stadium for 40 minutes after the game had finished and didnt hear or see anything.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard on the radio (10am news) that police have reported NO
incidents at all after the game.
the pregnant girl was arguing with her own mates apparently.
more crap journalism from the fools at news limited...ho hum.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
The behaviour reported should not be tolerated by any true fans. "If" this is true and anyone has information as to who the perpetrators are, they should contact the police and the club.

fobsicle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you having a laugh?

Union - They are no angels either just look at the Waratahs player who was arrested and charged for drink driving in the last week or last year when Matt Henjak unleashed on his own team mate and fractured his eye socket and broke his nose.

On the scale of things league isnt that bad really
She was talking about the types of supporters, not the actions of a few idiots who play. Hate to say it, but league supporters right from junior grades through to elite levels are generally more rowdy than their union or AFL counterparts.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
why are there ALWAYS a few people that totally bring us down as a fan base D=
its not fair :P

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what a minga