Yeah that's what it'll be.

I'd go Naden onto the wing over Okunbor
Burns into the centres
BBO instead of Wakeham
Topine instead of Waddell

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braith was right doesn’t matter how bad Flanno is he is a natural halve why didn’t Baz at least during some point of a trail match throw him in with Burto and just see how he goes trying something and effort goes a long way I even heard em talk about some of our new recruits and how we went about our pre season and attention to detail and drones and how other teams go about pre season and that they didn’t like ours Ive being saying it since the start Baz has no idea the quicker he goes the better we go as a team if he picks Okunbor tomorrow I’m gonna lose my shit

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braith was right doesn’t matter how bad Flanno is he is a natural halve why didn’t Baz at least during some point of a trail match throw him in with Burto and just see how he goes trying something and effort goes a long way I even heard em talk about some of our new recruits and how we went about our pre season and attention to detail and drones and how other teams go about pre season and that they didn’t like ours Ive being saying it since the start Baz has no idea the quicker he goes the better we go as a team if he picks Okunbor tomorrow I’m gonna lose my shit
Well considering Barrett is there day in day out see how he trains how he meshes with players around him I’d back his opinion over braith, if it was worth a go I’m sure Baz would do it, flanagan must really be that Useless

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan finished at the club that's why.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t stand Anasta, but everything he said was spot on, we are trying to play the way Penrith plays, without the players suited to do it
I saw changes in our attack with burton and Averillo playing down the same side in attack which I thought looked good, you also have to factor in RFM Is injured who would be in the backrow, also who do they want us to emulate? The tigers? Because we both are shit? Makes no sense Anasta is a mug

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro I agree but the fact that new recruits didn’t really like our pre season shows me something
Not sure I believe the rumour about our news recruits not liking preseason. There were previous reports saying how they were getting flogged.
Not long till we see the truth now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro I agree but the fact that new recruits didn’t really like our pre season shows me something
Sounds made up to me. Barrett been at both Manly and Panthers. It wouldn't be that different club to club. He wouldn't just forget everything. Anyways when the players can do the basics right maybe then they can have more of a say (even tho like I said I think it's BS).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Knockonmor
Waddles
Stinkson

Will be picked.

Plus something really stupid like picking flamingo on the bench or some stupid shit like that...