Predicting The Predictable - Barrett's Round 1 Team

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike all the other threads, this isn't about who we would pick but rather how predictable Barrett's Round 1 team will be that gets named tomorrow.

So lets predict the predictable.

The team I think he will pick -

1Matthew Dufty
2Jayden Okunbor
3Aaron Schoupp
4Brent Naden
5Josh Addo-Carr
6Matt Burton
7Jake Averillo
8Luke Thompson
9Jeremy Marshall-King
10Paul Vaughan
11Jack Hetherington
12Tevita Pangai Junior
13Josh Jackson
Interchange
14Brandon Wakeham
15Chris Patolo
16Max King
17Corey Waddell
19Ava Seumanufagai
20Braidon Burns
21Bailey Biondi-Odo
22Joe Stimson
23Declan Casey
24Jackson Topine
25Kyle Flanagan

I personally would go Burns ahead of Okunbor as Jayden's trial form hasn't warranted selection but I cant see it happening & perhaps Ava ahead of Waddell but we know Baz has got his favourites.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he's going to go with the same team. No point chopping and changing the team at the last minute when the idea was to try and build combinations despite the loss.

Okunbor either has the game of his life this weekend or he will never see the light of first grade again.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you are 100% spot on papa joe. Your crystal ball powers are impressive. I’m glad you found a spot for Baz favourite Waddell. Personally I think Ava is a better benchie than patolo and wouldn’t be surprised if Baz goes that way.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is what It is, the selections don’t really surprise me at all. The end game is to get a win round 1, although it may seem hard, and may be as such, but all that matters is we are victorious.!!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all need to have a bit of faith and back our team ffs. Its round 1 of the season.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can’t stand Anasta, but everything he said was spot on, we are trying to play the way Penrith plays, without the players suited to do it
Braith just reads TK for his dogs notes on that show

[emoji23]

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw on Ch9 he said we could have up to 8 new players this week. Dufty, JAC, Naden, Burton, Vaughan, TPJ. There the obvious ones. Maybe King on the bench?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate Braith.

He is horrible in the commentary box and hes even worse on 360.

I feel like smashing his face in everytime I hear him say "curative" instead of "creative" LOL

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL360 panel tearing us a new one regarding Baz selections/attack etc
Anasta is right. Averillo is not a half back. I'm sorry Barret Averillo will cost you your job. Wakeham and Flannagan are halves. Averillo is a centre. We will not win one game this year with Averillo at half back. The players need to play in there positions. If we don't beat cowboys and broncos Barrett will loose his job. I won't be surprised if we land Shane Flannagan by round 5.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NRL360 panel tearing us a new one regarding Baz selections/attack etc
Not watching but I bet Braith was "baffled" and he probably cried about Flanagan not playing lol.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatever Barret picks let's show some love.
At least 4 to 6 rounds.
We can file for divorce then if it turns sour.