Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saturday 27th September 2014

The battle vs Penrith is here, 160 minutes left of our war on the Finals. If we get through the next 80 mins, then we are on the home straight. Our last 2 battles were against stronger enemies, but we fought and won them away from home. This time these bogan bastards are bringing the fight to our backyard, already talking shit and acting like they are the premiers already. Are we going to let them get away with it? No, **** no! You talk smack and you will get smacked.

Especially that dud whos mouth is big as his tits. That little cat in the hat took a dive to cost us the Minor Premiership, this time he won't be diving, he will be knocked the **** out, struggling to breathe with 5 cracked ribs.

They have been running on luck all year, but guess what? Their luck ends tonight, along with their season.

Every so called expert may predict a victory for the poofters from Penrith, the media wants to put their boot into us and run with this penrith fairytale bullshit, but I have news for you, this ain't no Disney after school special, this is war. Our hounds from hell will gladly introduce them to the real world.

We weathered the Storm and plucked the woManly Sea Shegals, they underestimated us, look at them now. Dead and buried. We ended their eras. We have no hesitation to turn these panthers into dog meat.

So to the inbreds of Penrith, keep talking it up, keep acting like you already won the match, you are just making the Dogs of War even hungrier. Keep poking the sleeping beasts, we live on this shit. Underestimate us at your own risk.

I'll finish off like I did against the Storm and Sea Shegals.......

BEWARE OF THE DOGS OF WAR.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This may sound familiar to 300 fans...

We are at war, gentlemen. We must send the entire Bulldog army to aid Des in the preservation of not just our team, but of all us fans.

Send the army for the preservation of our club. Send it for Belmore. Send it for Canterbury and Bankstown. Send it for Tayta.

But most importantly, send our army for hope. Hope that Des and his men have not been wasted to the pages of history. That their courage bonds us together. That we are made stronger by their actions, and that your choices today reflect their bravery.

Eat a hearty breakfast Dogs, for tonight we dine in hell!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be up at 430 am chain smoking like a wild pirate nerves are fukked king James paying $46 for first try scorer a sly 10 won't hurt

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BULLDOOOOOOOGS what is your profession? WOOOOOOHAAAAAA WOOOOOOHAAAAAA WHOOOOOP THERE IT IS WHOOOOOP THERE IT ISSSS

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuk Assassin I'm shitting myself and you're getting me pumped at the same time i don't know how to fckn feel!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuk Assassin I'm shitting myself and you're getting me pumped at the same time i don't know how to fckn feel!
I hear ya I'm already pacing the house , dropped about 6 nervous pisses already

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fire up ****s! FIRE THE **** UP! LOL

I had to post it now, couldn't wait till tomorrow.

PS you know how hard it is to think of a pre-war speech with profanity at a minimum? Lol

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to give Brown a similar speech on not running off his wing?

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Im pumped I have been all week. I aint scared. only way will lose is if we don't turn up and our captain JAMMER GRAHAM aint going to allow that to happen
we will bring power and intensity to these pretenders. every farking tackle is going to hurt them. we will break bones
Souffs will not want to face us in the GF. we are big and powerful just like them.

FIRE UP BOYS FIRE UP

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For the whole of Bankstown make us proud boys and destroy these wanabe battlers from the West, bring it home for where I was born and brought up but moved away from.

Our area of Bankstown is going through a rough period and what better way to bring joy and some cheer into the lives of us true battlers or people who were doing it tough and still have that mentality then the grand prize its self. May God help our boys to bring it on home and bring joy during a rough period!

It is Bankstowns time sorry Penrith and Redfern but you will have your moment some other time.

Also Assassin you forget this but "Ayrib yahood".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol @ Ayrib yahood, ayrib penriff, ayrib Coward and ayrib bitch tits!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to give Brown a similar speech on not running off his wing?
I feel I can get to him by not using my words, but by repeatedly head butting him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.