Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because it's a trial.
Pretty much everyone will be named and of those, most will only play 20mins or so.
Um... Wasn't just talking about the trial, was talking about the season proper

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lads im not normally 1 to complain or vent frustration/anger but ive been a tragic dogs supporter since 1988 i live & breath them,But the way us the fans are shut out lately is really pathetic & sad to be honest,I know the club dont need to tell us everything & in some cases the secracy is needed so other clubs dont no things.Because At the end of the day it really is all about winning i fully agree with that.But they cant even let us know a trial side its a joke.& Not a word from the club on Bmoz.I will never ever stop loving the club or stop supporting them but its poor form..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lads im not normally 1 to complain or vent frustration/anger but ive been a tragic dogs supporter since 1988 i live & breath them,But the way us the fans are shut out lately is really pathetic & sad to be honest,I know the club dont need to tell us everything & in some cases the secracy is needed so other clubs dont no things.Because At the end of the day it really is all about winning i fully agree with that.But they cant even let us know a trial side its a joke.& Not a word from the club on Bmoz.I will never ever stop loving the club or stop supporting them but its poor form..
This is what the super coach wants ,he loves his mind games ,
and it dosent work cause we play the same style of footy no matter who is in the side.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is what the super coach wants ,he loves his mind games ,
and it dosent work cause we play the same style of footy no matter who is in the side.
Has any of his "mind games" ever worked?

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Boxer & Assassin it is staring to become a joke really isnt it?We are thr only!! Side in the NRL not to announce a side!I know its only a trial but for F..k sake!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Boxer & Assassin it is staring to become a joke really isnt it?We are thr only!! Side in the NRL not to announce a side!I know its only a trial but for F..k sake!!
It's beyond a joke it has no benifest just frustrating

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are going into our 12th year without winning anything. Supercoach was given the keys to the castle and has done fuk all.

Don't give me "making 2 GF's" loser talk bullshit. Means fuk all.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We are going into our 12th year without winning anything. Supercoach was given the keys to the castle and has done fuk all.

Don't give me "making 2 GF's" loser talk bullshit. Means fuk all.
That's exactly how I fell , to me losing the grand final is worse than not making the 8 this is my opinion don't attack me .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's exactly how I fell , to me losing the grand final is worse than not making the 8 this is my opinion don't attack me .
What's the point of making the 8 if you don't win the GF? So am with you bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So are we playing at Penrith? What time?

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
So are we playing at Penrith? What time?
Penrith stadium gates open 1.45 nyc and nsw cup play the the nrl squad kick off around 6pm. Im making the trip taking the little man to his first footy game. Cant wait lol

N

Natboy

Penrith stadium gates open 1.45 nyc and nsw cup play the the nrl squad kick off around 6pm. Im making the trip taking the little man to his first footy game. Cant wait lol
Enjoy mate! You can be our sideline eye ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The club need to remember it's nothing without its fans.

If you give the fans nothing, they'll turn away in droves.

Status
Not open for further replies.