Opinion Pre Season Training

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's not showing up to training then he's breaching his contract so why would we pay him?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you eat a camels hump here?! I just woke up from a dream where I did idk and it was like tender asf and I wanna hump now

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I've read his manager won't even accept calls from the club. I don't know if payments ceased before or as a result of them refusing contact. And there's also the possibility that these journos have just made the cease of payments up.

Very few people have a clue about it all given that the media will stir as much muck as they can, true or not.
Tyran Smith, Reimis’s father, from SportsPlayer Management is his agent, he also manages AFB, which is interesting. I would not be surprised if we are the ones not talking to Smith after the failures in talks with AFB. He only manages one other Bulldogs player, Chris Patolo,

Always a Bulldog

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
cap squeeze, yet Gus announced to members that we have 7 million available for 2026.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After being pounded at the koori comp last year looks like Addo Carr has been trying to reinvent himself as a tough motherfekker not to be messed with bro from the hood….not sure he has pulled it off