Opinion Pre Season Training

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No Tracey :(
im just not sold on where the hell we would put Tracey I want him in the team. But deadset Blake at 1 can be surprising to all of us. When I saw them training few weeks ago, in 40 degree heat, Blake was one of the top 4 fittest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im just not sold on where the hell we would put Tracey I want him in the team. But deadset Blake at 1 can be surprising to all of us. When I saw them training few weeks ago, in 40 degree heat, Blake was one of the top 4 fittest
I don't care how fit he is, he's an below average player. He will get found out big time for us

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care how fit he is, he's an below average player. He will get found out big time for us
think what you like my brother. He hasn’t touched a ball with us yet. I think he will go better than perham.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not really anything to be happy about.
well you said Taffe would get found out. I’m sure you would agree perham was found out at every set of every game he played at fb. I’m just astounded that instead of saying “hey let’s give him a go” we instead say “can’t believe we have Billy slater as fullback, we need someone else”.

anyways I support our boys. Got a feeling the environment is turned from last years rabbit show.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the NRL had a "leadership" conference with reps from all the clubs recently, I saw a snippet of Max King and Reed there representing us - potential new captains this year? No sight of Burton

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice touch but why is everyone in the wrong number? Surely Reed could be Hetherington or something. Although Hetherington was a hooker that couldn’t pass but tackled everything and Reed is a hooker with the best pass in the game that can’t tackle.
The colours = teams and each team has the same number of the player it represents