Opinion Pre Season Training

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully there is no hype or noise around this pre-season. Everyone just puts their heads down and gets to work, let the actions on the field do the talking.

Good to see JT involved hopefully he can take our attack to another level.
He will help our halves no end

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully there is no hype or noise around this pre-season. Everyone just puts their heads down and gets to work, let the actions on the field do the talking.

Good to see JT involved hopefully he can take our attack to another level.
Agree with u here. First post labelled “SPECIAL BREED” doesnt fill me with much confidence but

No wanky hype content PLEASE!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Probably mentioned elsewhere by now but our train and trial players so far this pre season are

Harry Hayes
Eli Clark
Jack Todd
Lipoi Hopoi

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Probably mentioned elsewhere by now but our train and trial players so far this pre season are

Harry Hayes
Eli Clark
Jack Todd
Lipoi Hopoi
Damn, I could of sworn a certain someone thought Eli Clark was going to be a better Averillo replacement yes yes very interesting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we lost that beast that played off the bench in Flegg and scored those tries?. Can't remember his name.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we lost that beast that played off the bench in Flegg and scored those tries?. Can't remember his name.
Himothy Johannssen. He was just unsigned last time I heard. After his finals series he should of hopefully been extended quickly or whatever

Last edited: