Pre-fabricated letters to head-office ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Sir/Madam

In response to our clubs recent performances, I am writing to you to express my
(immense dis-satisfaction / undying devotion and thanks) when it comes to my ongoing support of this club.

Last nights game of football was
(the most diabolical 80-minute performance / the most scintillating exhibition by our squad) I have ever seen in all my life.

It is clear to me that our coaches are the most
(useless bunch of brain-deads we've ever hired / sought after visionaries) within the whole code.

Special mention must be made to the backs who
(could not create a try if it came with a million dollar gold nugget attached / are clearly the creative stand outs in a talented nucleus of future stars).

And lets not forget our forwards who are (ineffective to the point of needing desperate replacement / competition powerhouses that lead by example and blitz the opposition).

I have made up my mind and need no more convincing. Over the coming weeks I will (no longer bother watching these hapless morons / continue watching our next crop of premiership contenders)

And … (all my friends think the same / all my friends think the same).

Kind Regards

{ Sign here }

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Management,

Kevin Moore out. Hasler in. Get it done.

Regards,

Gladiator, King of the Kennel

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dear Management,

Kevin Moore out. Hasler in. Get it done.

Regards,

Gladiator, King of the Kennel
Lol as if hasler will ever leave manly.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Lol as if hasler will ever leave manly.
I don't know if you missed the interview with Des not long after it was announced that
Elliot will no longer be required after seasons end. He was asked if he would be interested in coaching Penrith.
He replied he would give it some thought if approached.

That tells me that, not only Penrith but he is open to offers from elsewhere.
Maybe he and Penrith have already come to a secret agreement. maybe not.
I think Todd, if called upon would have more bargaining power than the new CEO Alexander.
Plus we have, with the inclusion of Graham next year, a playing roster 2nd to none in the league, much better
than Penrith.
I think Des would rather come here than Penrith where he would have Gould telling him, taking over and undermining his authority
which all successful coaches should have in all departments.

We have much more to offer.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it CK. Yeh we weren't great, but we won. And I enjoyed watching a dogs game which we won.

Last edited by a moderator:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I was so disappointed and unenthused watching the dogs live at suncorp, that I started playing sudoku on my phone for the first time... and I hate sudoku.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You all may not have seen it but pre game with Titans, Ennis was in a corner doing the Rugby League Week crossword.

Meanwhile the Titans where revving each other up in dressing room.

To me it seems the players aren't communicating and clicking as friends and a team.

Individuals are playing well but no one seems to want to work as a team.

There is no motivation or enthusiasm in our side.

Why ... is the question that needs to be asked.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't know if you missed the interview with Des not long after it was announced that
Elliot will no longer be required after seasons end. He was asked if he would be interested in coaching Penrith.
He replied he would give it some thought if approached.

That tells me that, not only Penrith but he is open to offers from elsewhere.
Maybe he and Penrith have already come to a secret agreement. maybe not.
I think Todd, if called upon would have more bargaining power than the new CEO Alexander.
Plus we have, with the inclusion of Graham next year, a playing roster 2nd to none in the league, much better
than Penrith.
I think Des would rather come here than Penrith where he would have Gould telling him, taking over and undermining his authority
which all successful coaches should have in all departments.

We have much more to offer.
He will say hes available. And he will take offers that he can show Manly. Keeps his wages up. But we know he doesnt want to leave Manly, the club he played for.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how fast the rats jump ship soon as the ship starts taking on some water.
Put a dam plug in it

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
The rats weren't jumping last year buddy. We were terrible.

All we want is a ****ing game plan and some entertaining footy - win, lose or draw.

I didn't watch the game friday night. It has taken me over 3 hours to watch it tonight. It was that boring.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why does the letter have to go from one extreme to the other? Can't there be a happy medium!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
LSD said:
Why does the letter have to go from one extreme to the other? Can't there be a happy medium!
Only if we were tripping... ha!

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Brilliant work CK, I gotta say I got a good laugh reading that letter LOL.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You didnt complain about Moore in 09 when we belted the comp. stfu . Its the Bulldogs you either love them or you dont , stop being negative and stop looking for excuses every week. Yes were not going that well but still in the 8. Grow up and if you dont like it go And head onto Parra road
Dear Sir/Madam

In response to our clubs recent performances, I am writing to you to express my
(immense dis-satisfaction / undying devotion and thanks) when it comes to my ongoing support of this club.

Last nights game of football was
(the most diabolical 80-minute performance / the most scintillating exhibition by our squad) I have ever seen in all my life.

It is clear to me that our coaches are the most
(useless bunch of brain-deads we've ever hired / sought after visionaries) within the whole code.

Special mention must be made to the backs who
(could not create a try if it came with a million dollar gold nugget attached / are clearly the creative stand outs in a talented nucleus of future stars).

And lets not forget our forwards who are (ineffective to the point of needing desperate replacement / competition powerhouses that lead by example and blitz the opposition).

I have made up my mind and need no more convincing. Over the coming weeks I will (no longer bother watching these hapless morons / continue watching our next crop of premiership contenders)

And … (all my friends think the same / all my friends think the same).

Kind Regards

{ Sign here }

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You didnt complain about Moore in 09 when we belted the comp. stfu . Its the Bulldogs you either love them or you dont , stop being negative and stop looking for excuses every week. Yes were not going that well but still in the 8. Grow up and if you dont like it go And head onto Parra road
LOL at someone who posts this telling others to grow up.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
When i first saw the thread i thought he was serious lol. Since then i realised he was taking the piss. Lol CK. Slow = me. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.