Power and the passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Olympic park racks will be chock-a-block with stolen bikes !

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Up the dogs, confident of a strong win against the predictable bunnies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why do people keep mentioning Centrelink etc. with Souffs and other clubs? It's quite infantile and unnecessary.

Our club represents a region where those stats are incredibly high (immigrants) compared to the norm.

From the last census, Belmore alone had an unemployment rate of 8.4% and Bankstown 10.9% compared to Redfern's 5.7%...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people keep mentioning Centrelink etc. with Souffs and other clubs? It's quite infantile and unnecessary.

Our club represents a region where those stats are incredibly high (immigrants) compared to the norm.

From the last census, Belmore alone had an unemployment rate of 8.4% and Bankstown 10.9% compared to Redfern's 5.7%...
Don't let facts get in the way of a good traditional sledge
Souths have been ripped for being bottom feeders since the very beginning by the roosters and the tradition lives on
Fact has it that our own region of economic standing factually is below the average of rabbitoh territory on today's economic environment has nothing to do with the tradition of associating souths fans as bottom feeders

Just roll with the punches on this one mate why buck a tradition that is in our own best interest

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Souths have been ripped for being bottom feeders since the very beginning by the roosters and the tradition lives on
Fact has it that our own region of economic standing factually is below the average of rabbitoh territory on today's economic environment has nothing to do with the tradition of associating souths fans as bottom feeders

Just roll with the punches on this one mate why buck a tradition that is in our own best interest
... What Skippy said - and besides most Souffs supporters are a sandwich short of a picnic

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this a home or away game for us?
If it is an away game I hope the rain continues to pour and with some luck shorts out their speaker system so that annoying pre recorded shi1t doesn't get played..

It should be banned because it is very loud and distracting. They tend to play it when the opposition have the ball which makes it difficult for the players to heareach other on the field.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

I'm all for sledges that make any kind of sense. If we were going down the petrol sniffing route then I'm all for it.

If someone is actively looking for a job (even on TK) and are on benefits and they see the correlation with "bottom feeders", how may that make them feel? Rough mate. They're two totally different things.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm all for sledges that make any kind of sense. If we were going down the petrol sniffing route then I'm all for it.

If someone is actively looking for a job (even on TK) and are on benefits and they see the correlation with "bottom feeders", how may that make them feel? Rough mate. They're two totally different things.
Yeah good point,
My use of the term, bottom feeders was not intended to reference any decent guy hard on their luck,
It's a reference to the sterio type toothless no hoper we are referencing to when ripping of souths fans,

Thank you slip for pointing out that comment I made and giving me the opportunity to clarify my point, and apologise to anyone who is doing it tough but is not a deliberate dole bludger who may have been offended by my bottom feeder comment,

Back to topic, slip don't take it so seriously mate,

Opposition fans call us bullwogs, rapists and salary cap cheats, so what,
Souths fans traditionally cop the toothless bogan tag,
Right or wrong it is what it is,
Let the souths fans rare up when we sledge them, and you should invest your time sticking up for the club you love the bulldogs, not a souths team, fan or culture we don't give a rats about,

Go the bulldogs, and boo souths you bunch of toothless dole budging bogans,
There I said it, hahaha,

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasler should make them watch some old Bulldog victories to instill more pride, this is war.

Status
Not open for further replies.