Potter post match presser

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Difference is Potter has been in the job for 2 days. He is calling out the players for being shit. Jacko knows he is shit so he feels attacked. Jacko makes me sick every week when he says the same lines “we dropped too many balls and gave away too many stupid penalties”. Every single week he is one of the worst offenders yet still says it.

It was an evil laugh not a happy one. It was a “watch these pretenders go to tears once I get back to that shed starting with this muppet next to me!”
“Jacko drops the ball” mate your not the only one that says this, everyone blames him for errors. He has made 2 errors all season, that is less than anyone in the team.

He also the only one that does fast play the balls, we literally scored 2 trys off his play the balls. I don’t know why nobody can see this.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be happy if my coach was laughing after a loss. I don’t get why everyone is applauding Potter’s behaviour. If Barrett was making jokes in the presser nobody would support him.
Well Jacko will probably be crying if he thinks Potter is hard, wait till Flanno gets hold of him and the rest of them.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“Jacko drops the ball” mate your not the only one that says this, everyone blames him for errors. He has made 2 errors all season, that is less than anyone in the team.

He also the only one that does fast play the balls, we literally scored 2 trys off his play the balls. I don’t know why anyone can’t acknowledge this.
Where did I say Jacko drops the ball? He almost always gives away one of our first penalties. He has conceded 6 penalties. One of our worst offenders just behind JMK and always at the worst time. Dufty by far is our worst offender for errors with 17 which when compared to Okonbor’s 7 is absolutely embarrassing.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be happy if my coach was laughing after a loss. I don’t get why everyone is applauding Potter’s behaviour. If Barrett was making jokes in the presser nobody would support him.
I think you need to watch the pre-game presser earlier in the week and see his very jovial with the journos. They all know he’s old school so if you listen closely they don’t cut him off and let him speak cause they know he will blurt out something worthy of some column space. His laugh I felt was more “wait till the boys hear from me come Monday”. Potter has some decisions coming up

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where did I say Jacko drops the ball? He almost always gives away one of our first penalties. He has conceded 6 penalties. One of our worst offenders just behind JMK and always at the worst time. Dufty by far is our worst offender for errors with 17 which when compared to Okonbor’s 7 is absolutely embarrassing.
In my opinion I think he is easily our best defender and usually the best defenders push the envelope in terms of conceding a penalty. He very rarely lets in a try and for someone that plays high minutes and with defensive liabilities around him, that is a huge effort. It’s like saying Burton concedes the 2nd most errors for us but he is our best attacker, it’s better having these players in our team because they provide more positives to the team

P.S you did imply he is one of the worst offenders in dropping balls