Potter post match presser

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cat-on-more, Knockonmore with the 15m+ reverse contact metres, Potter must of laughed his ass off at that like I did.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ABC led their 7pm news summary on Thursday night saying that Jackson was unhappy and thought the Club did the wrong thing with Barrett, quoting his earlier interview. I thought that was odd at the time and more media crap but it might be true judging by Jacko's sullen body language.
good! piss off and go hang out with barrett and free up your contract money and position ya flog

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm reading too much into it, but if you look at Jacko's face when Mick is answering some of the questions..... he's not looking real happy with some of his replies.
I don’t think he was happy with mick laughing several times i felt uncomfortable for him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You wonder how the guy made it this far..truly.. when better players miss out completely..
He made it this far for no other reason than his size, he’s huge. And I would bet he made a lot of sides because of it and didn’t deserve too . So many coaches think they can take a big body and turn it into world beater but you can’t coach ability into someone they either have it or they don’t. You can improve natural ability as a coach but you can’t manufacture it in a player. And poor old knockonbor was hiding behind the shed when they where handing out ability.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jackson can't be the coach's pet with this guy, Potter is old school and will tell him to fuck off stop buying me coffee

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This could be a master stroke from Gus
Yeah I think Potter has no desires on a full time gig, that gives him a bit of freedom. Potter will ensure accountability with the players. I think Jackson has got that and more being the captain, maybe he is not used to it.

It could turn the players around in time for a new coach… and those players not keen on the new dynamic should leave anyway.