Potter gets the nod as interim

Malla

Reaction score
Gus wanted an experienced internal interim, that's Potter.

But don't forget, Potter and Tangles will be working very closely together to transition pups to FG.
Potter is gone next year isn’t he?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at the players Mounties have and that will answer why they’re second last. The better players are in the bulldogs side as we are cutting ties with Mounties in 23.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Look at the players Mounties have and that will answer why they’re second last. The better players are in the bulldogs side as we are cutting ties with Mounties in 23.
exactly and mounties actually led the dogs until the last 20 mins

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd have to think with TBaz and Ferris gone, that Sandercock and Furners days are limited.

Was hoping Tangles would get a crack but I guess Potter won’t be here next year so low risk. Tangles continue focus on nsw cup.
That's what I suspect.

I'd also think that Tangles isn't prepared to take (or isn't interested in taking on) the top job, and would prefer to be Asst Coach and NSW Cup Head/Pathways Coach. No harm in that and it's something TBaz maybe should have stayed at doing.

The bloke can certainly coach, but he isn't what the team needs as a first grade coach, we need a coach who knows how to turn around a club with a losing mentality.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Willie mason still on staff?

Malla

Reaction score
if potter was gone next year he would not give him the interim coach, thats makes no sense what so ever.
We cut ties with Mounties next year and he was shafted to the Mounties because he wouldn’t be here next year unless now things changed