Potter gets the nod as interim

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We cut ties with Mounties next year and he was shafted to the Mounties because he wouldn’t be here next year unless now things changed
he wasnt shafted he was coaching them before we brought in 2 teams. He stayed there and tango took over the dogs reserve grade team.
We would only employ an interim coach who would be in the mix the stay next year, not the other way round.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be upto the head coach who he wants as assistants who ever gets the job moving forward
I’m sure all this will be looked at in coming weeks ultimately I think the who performance staff will get chopped we are so far behind the other teams atm

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had to be .!! Why would it not of been… good stuff.!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not saying Gus is the messiah but how can anyone doubt he is on a mission to take us back to the top?
Anyone that doubts Gus is deranged bro. He is the prefect guy to get us back to the top

Has barely had 6 months in a hands on role at a club in dire straits. He made a great comment last night on 100% footy :

“Most people know it will take time. You talk to them and explain where we are at and they understand it. But then when you convince them of the process they say - A win on the weekend would be nice though”

He said it tongue in cheek but I could only imagine how frustrating it would be for him. He has seen and commented on our demise for the last 5 years and now certain people want him to undo 5 years of absolute negligence in less than a year .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's been coaching Mounties who are coming 3rd last dont expect too much.
Well, what do you expect? It's our secondary reggies team, and the first year we've managed 'em. Of course other reggies teams will have more depth.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it wasn't Furner.. Potter has had plenty of FG experience and done a decent job with younger players in the past. He's a level headed guy that players respect and he played for the club which always helps.. Which will hopefully help restore some much needed pride.
I think the whole kennel is applauding this appointment. If we win everymatch from here he will be our next permanent coach. At least real dna and no ties to anyone ie flanno.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well, what do you expect? It's our secondary reggies team, and the first year we've managed 'em. Of course other reggies teams will have more depth.
they were our feeder club last year

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah my bad... but point stays the same, they are basically a team of our reserve grade off cuts.
they are this year, Potter chose to stay there for this year

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My U10s would demolish Mounties.

Fun fact, I've coached 3 different teams against Mounties and my record is 5 from 5 lol

Mounties as a whole isn't as good as it's been in history.
Cc cup poached any good one and left the rubbish.