OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should have won that.
ball control and no halfback was shocking.
but at least we competed.
I am more happy with that loss than last years flogging.
burto is impressive. Hutchinson is declining

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Even with all the bad calls at crucial times, we should’ve won that game. We need to find a halfback asap.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
4 Point loss on Good Friday. Could have been worse could have been better we rolled them through the middle our forwards where outstanding today. King, Preston Morrin Curran where all great and we showed some real grit, the attack was terrible I think the issue Is Mahoney his lateral shuffle from DH just fucks up our timing completely said from the start of the season we can’t keep playing him for eighty. Disappointing we didn’t get the win but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe deserves a shot. He was really good in their 20 today, he is quick with a good step and plays eyes up footy. I’m not sure about his long kicking game but Burton does most of that anyway.
It's a no brainer so Ciraldo won't do it.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To the people who follow the Bulldogs who must’ve been watching another game that was the best game by our club in two years Had we held onto the ball and taken the correct decisions we would’ve won that game.
Our attack starting to take Shape.
Bring on the roosters
I think you smoked way too hard for this game, best game? Attack taking shape? Stop baiting.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahoney giving away that penalty in the first half changed the game. We were all over them at that point. I didn't agree with the penalty, but it was a dumb play, just not needed, especially against koala bear Mitchell.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, CC will push the players to train till they drop and will just allow them to get reffed out of matches.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taaffe deserves a shot. He was really good in their 20 today, he is quick with a good step and plays eyes up footy. I’m not sure about his long kicking game but Burton does most of that anyway.
Yeah why not. Hutch is killing us and Sexy Toby ain’t the answer.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People saying we had plenty of ball and opportunities and we can't blame that scum bag ref....BULLSHIT!!.
It 's true we had possession, but in the keys moments like Preston geting a hip drop as he is about to score. Then Kurt Mann gets held on too long in a try scoring situation. Both of these are for tge sin bin but guess what....nothing.
The scum rabbits did everything against the rule book but we were the only ones with a player in the sin bin...FMD!
Slutton keeps fucking us in these keys moments. We score these 2 tries and we finish them off. The corrupt mother fucker keeps giving us penalties when there is nothing on to make it look like he is not bias. FUCK HIM!!

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had enough ball in good areas in the second half and all we produced was 1 out stuff. We have no playmakers .

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
4 Point loss on Good Friday. Could have been worse could have been better we rolled them through the middle our forwards where outstanding today. King, Preston Morrin where all great and we showed some real grit, the attack was terrible I think the issue Is Mahoney his lateral shuffle from DH just fucks up our timing completely said from the start of the season we can’t keep playing him for eighty. Disappointing we didn’t get the win but it is what it is.
Agree 100% mate. Our DH needs some 1 on 1 with Cam Smith or even Ennis. Fuck me though I am sick to death of being on the wrong end of crucial calls at crucial times…