OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As i just said most running halves would be killers at center... doesn't mean they're just centers.

Look at Wighton, animal at center, won a Dally M at 5/8.. list would go on.

We were up 26-0 with Burton at 5/8... What was the problem then?
That second 40 had fuck all to do with individual players this club has forgotten how to win, we went a long way to changing that mindset tonight

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dead set some of you cahunts are fucked in the head the first 40 was the best football this club has played in 10 years we put that together for 80 and we will beat any side in the comp all the the fucking experts on here where tipping is to lose by 30 plus and cry like little sluts when we we win by four lol go fuck yourselves up the mighty dogs
I said the below, but I thought it would be a tight game steal and not a fucking heart attack shitfight…

Rorters pack is pretty narley and a strong bench.. We need to defend the best we have yet this year and hope the weather evens things up so we can steal a win.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Totally agree with this but you still need to learn to weather the storm and we dont have the spine player that knows how.. Fcuk u Gus.

In regards to Burton, he only shifted there because Sexton and Hutch went into the halves and Critta FB. Salmon went back to the middle after Edwards went off.
Especially next week, when we play the storm

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should absolutely celebrate that. We carved them open in the first half. We just made the mistake of trying to defend our lead in the 2nd half and against some of the best players in the comp, even with some off the field. Some of the forced reshuffles screwed us, too. Any day we find a way to beat the Rorters and get 2 points is a good day.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh, id rather sin and for them to still fkn know there is a lot of work to do. We play like the first half again, we win much mote than we lose

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchison does alot of effort in defense but adds little in attack. Most of his efforts are off standard plays. Perhaps more importantly, his high kicks in attacking positions are shocking. Either too long or not high enough.
Mann should have proven he needs to start the game. Crichton maybe not be the fullback we thought. Xerri still needs a few a more games in reserve. Patolo was sucking big chunks of air after only 5 minutes. Never saw him again once he left. How was he ever selected!!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Patolo starting is hilarious

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sexton wasn't better tbh....

We are fucked for halves, but that's just stating the obvious
We are so fcuked its not funny... Bring in Chaddy Townsend, i dont give a fcuk anymore or somehow buy Hunt for 2 million! I dont care just get us someone who knows how to go 2 up spread the fuken ball around 11 defenders.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This fucking club will be the death of me…
Question.....

If Nostradamus told you you'll live an extra 5 years if you stopped supporting the dogs, would you take it?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After that shit win we are going to be back to 14th after this game between dragons a knights, when we would have had a healthy +/- had a chance to start climbing the ladder!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't blame the refs, Dogs played a 0 IQ 2nd half game. 13 vs 11 and they scored a try that is just inexcusable.
Mate, Manu wasn't a no try. He also knocked on, but somehow we got penalised. Yes, our defence wasn't the best, but the refs shouldn't be gaslit.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk