Possible WCC side 6 debutants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Oliver to start as HB
hopefully the coaching staff come to their sences and put Hughes in PL where he will be needed to help younger talent !!!!

Id Rather have Oliver start than hughes

and how good does cutler look in the centre he will team up well with Lolesi,Tonga and Patten

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
Oliver to start as HB
hopefully the coaching staff come to their sences and put Hughes in PL where he will be needed to help younger talent !!!!

Id Rather have Oliver start than hughes

and how good does cutler look in the centre he will team up well with Lolesi,Tonga and Patten
Hello... Excuse me I think you got King Kong Corey mixed up with some other player like Dennis Scott.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Habib said:
Hello... Excuse me I think you got King Kong Corey mixed up with some other player like Dennis Scott.

Hello Dennis Scott is gone anyways I heard from a friend who has a friend who is best friends with a friend who is also best friends of some who knows Corey said that he put his hand up after Scott leaves that he will automaticlly accept Relegation to help with the Younger players in Premier League who are Moving up from Flegg!!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs1984 said:
Hello Dennis Scott is gone anyways I heard from a friend who has a friend who is best friends with a friend who is also best friends of some who knows Corey said that he put his hand up after Scott leaves that he will automaticlly accept Relegation to help with the Younger players in Premier League who are Moving up from Flegg!!!
See. A true superstar like Corey Hughes often shows loyalty, passion and character by guiding the young pups around, who will probably future superstars kicking 40/20s and guiding the whole first grade side around the park.

He knew that he could keep his spot as impact man/ 40/20 legend but he stood aside, and opened up opportunities for the younger guys coming up.

It doesn't get any better than that.

King Kong Corey = legend.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
King Kong Corey offering his services to the lower grades just like his older brothers Glen and Stevo :grinning: :p

*fingers crossed*

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when they will be releasing the squad they plan to take to England for this game???

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Blue Beard said:
Does anyone have any idea when they will be releasing the squad they plan to take to England for this game???
No clue mate
its still a lil early probably around mid January coming upto Australia day they should have the Fulltime squad figured out by than

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No worries, I'm just getting excited about it thats all...........especially at the prospect of so many young guns getting a run..........It always good to see what our future has install.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would be best for everyone if the unmeasureable talent of King Kong Corey stayed in Premier League to help the youngsters come through

Also, I dont think Braith at Halfback is an option - Brett Oliver would fill in before that happened.

D

Danish

midas said:
Willie Mason Foot injury (Lisfranc injury) 4 - 6 months
Does anyone know the extent of willie's injury? Because i cant remember the name of the player but a mate was telling me that the last 2 people he heard of with the same injury were out for over a year

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Danish said:
Does anyone know the extent of willie's injury? Because i cant remember the name of the player but a mate was telling me that the last 2 people he heard of with the same injury were out for over a year
At this point the doctor has said 4 - 6 months. The length he is out will also depend on how the surgery goes.

D

Danish

Despite the fact he's a dog i'd hope it isnt any worse.

Mason being out of the game for 1 year or more (another player was out for 2 years. I'll get his name tomorrow) isnt good for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.