Possible Rnd 6 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a crazy thought... Fuck Elliott off, put Reynolds on the bench and give Chisholm or frawley a crack. Both have decent kicking games, can actually pass a ball, and decent defenders. Bring grub on at hooker 10 to 15 mins back end of each half. He'd inject so much running at tired forwards. I know he can't tackle but you could cover it for 10 mins a half

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He wasn't oustanding lol. There is a clear difference between the front row and lock, evem at the dogs.
It's like saying centre and fullback are similar positions because players like Dugan,Hoppa et al can cover both

Lock and Props both play in the middle that's where the similarity ends

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He wasn't oustanding lol. There is a clear difference between the front row and lock, evem at the dogs.
Lol your opinion is garbage and always has been. Its widely believed that lock forwards have evolved into an extra front rower. Des interchanges his lock with a prop ffs. It couldn't be clearer as day.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here's a crazy thought... Fuck Elliott off, put Reynolds on the bench and give Chisholm or frawley a crack. Both have decent kicking games, can actually pass a ball, and decent defenders. Bring grub on at hooker 10 to 15 mins back end of each half. He'd inject so much running at tired forwards. I know he can't tackle but you could cover it for 10 mins a half
I would agree but remembered I watched NSW cup side botch a winning lead and names mentioned by you both failed to direct and ice the win

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It's like saying centre and fullback are similar positions because players like Dugan,Hoppa et al can cover both

Lock and Props both play in the middle that's where the similarity ends
terrible analogy. How do you explain des interchanging eastwood who starts at lock for Kasiano? Are you saying Kasiano plays like a lock forward? or wait are they the same thing

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
terrible analogy. How do you explain des interchanging eastwood who starts at lock for Kasiano? Are you saying Kasiano plays like a lock forward? or wait are they the same thing
You have a point with our team so I stand corrected as I forgot our supercoach thinks differently

my mind was thinking traditional 13 v Prop such as Mannering

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Few things I disagree with here.

SBurgess was great first half, non existent second half. I honestly thought he was injured. He was a complete passenger the second half.

Holland has to be a better goal kicker then Mbye he is poor. That said was I the only one who thought Holland was pretty poor in the actual game in attack and defense? We all jizzed over him kicking the winning goal in a clutch moment. Though the 80 minutes before he didn't really say "hey i'm first grade material". Stanley is a big loss for us in my books.

Also Lyon a mediocre goal kicker? No. Just no. Maybe now he's getting worse. Was a great kicker for a LONG time.

Yes we need to shake the roster up. Elliot has not delivered in first grade in my books and now RFM is coming over he has to come in and have a crack seeing Des gave up Lane for him.

Some clubs have a "Mannering/Fensom" type 13. Some have the SBurgess, Gallen etc. It really comes down to the roster and the coach.

We need B Morris back asap.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol your opinion is garbage and always has been. Its widely believed that lock forwards have evolved into an extra front rower. Des interchanges his lock with a prop ffs. It couldn't be clearer as day.
My opinion is garbage? Says the dickhead that wants to play Tony Williams at lock hahaha. Fucking dud

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would agree but remembered I watched NSW cup side botch a winning lead and names mentioned by you both failed to direct and ice the win
Yea I honestly missed the final 20 but I've been impressed by both in losing sides so far this year. And from all reports Chisholm was very good in England last year

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yea I honestly missed the final 20 but I've been impressed by both in losing sides so far this year. And from all reports Chisholm was very good in England last year
out if the 2 I think Frawley needed more as he is an organising half

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopoate
Rona
Morris
Holland
Abbey
Reynolds
Mbye
Tolman
Jackson
Williams
Klemmer
Garvey
Graham

Eastwood
RFM
Kasiano
Browne

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have faith in Chisholm but he hasn't replicated his ESL performances in the NSW Cup. You can see flashes of it but it's worrying that he didn't continue his form.

Maybe it's all the duds he has to work with in our team?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have faith in Chisholm but he hasn't replicated his ESL performances in the NSW Cup. You can see flashes of it but it's worrying that he didn't continue his form.

Maybe it's all the duds he has to work with in our team?
Probably. And I imagine it would be hard to motivate yourself when you know a stubborn fuck like Hasler will never give you a shot.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
James Graham is arguably the most creative forward in the team. Hes wasted by using him in the first 20 odd minutes. He needs to start on the bench with Tolman and Klemmer the starting props.
Bring him on after 20 minutes like they did early on in his career.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Few things I disagree with here.

SBurgess was great first half, non existent second half. I honestly thought he was injured. He was a complete passenger the second half.

Holland has to be a better goal kicker then Mbye he is poor. That said was I the only one who thought Holland was pretty poor in the actual game in attack and defense? We all jizzed over him kicking the winning goal in a clutch moment. Though the 80 minutes before he didn't really say "hey i'm first grade material". Stanley is a big loss for us in my books.

Also Lyon a mediocre goal kicker? No. Just no. Maybe now he's getting worse. Was a great kicker for a LONG time.

Yes we need to shake the roster up. Elliot has not delivered in first grade in my books and now RFM is coming over he has to come in and have a crack seeing Des gave up Lane for him.

Some clubs have a "Mannering/Fensom" type 13. Some have the SBurgess, Gallen etc. It really comes down to the roster and the coach.

We need B Morris back asap.
Do you think he will make a difference bro?

I don't. Only because Des ball doesn't work.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some might think I'm being out rages but I would love for
Sam perrett
Josh morris
Josh Reynolds
Aiden Tolman
Tony williams
Tim Browne
Adam Eliot
Loyd perret

To be dropped effective immediately..

For you dopes thinking one loss and im thinking like this go get fckud. Been curising these dopes for too long and im over them.

Replacements I don't give a fck trials some blokes out

silva

Utility
Reaction score
My opinion is garbage? Says the dickhead that wants to play Tony Williams at lock hahaha. Fucking dud
Don't get pissy. You still want to get rid of eastwood and kasiano bud?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Sam perrett
Josh morris
Josh Reynolds
Aiden Tolman
Tony williams
Tim Browne
Adam Eliot
Loyd perret

For you dopes thinking one loss and im thinking like this go get fckud. Been curising these dopes for too long and im over them.

Okay

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sam perrett
Josh morris
Josh Reynolds
Aiden Tolman
Tony williams
Tim Browne
Adam Eliot
Loyd perret

I dont know why Des doesnt just drop a few players from time to time, when Josh Morris got dropped to NSW cup a few years back he came back better then ever. Sometimes they need a bit of a kick up the bum to get back on track.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We all know it's going to be the same players named with Holland in for Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.