Possible Rnd 6 Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have to wait a week to forgot about that disappointing effort last night but possible lineup could be:

1. Hoppa
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Holland
5. Perrett
6. Reynolds
7. Mbye
8. Tolman
9. Liicha
10. Graham
11. Williams will be Suspended
12. Jackson
13. Eastwood
14. Kas
15. Klemmer
16. Elliot
17. RFM

Malla

Reaction score
I'm pretty happy to have Holland back - we desperately need a good goal kicker.

The way games are played these days and how defensive some sides are, we have no hope with Mbye kicking full time for us. The kid couldn't even hit the ball over the cross bar and he wasn't even on the sideline.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How about Shaun Lane? He's not bad when it comes to finding the try line for a big forward. Last night wasn't our night, Raiders were simply too good. Plus we were down to 12 for 10 mins. No need to panic just yet and make drastic changes.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about Shaun Lane? He's not bad when it comes to finding the try line for a big forward. Last night wasn't our night, Raiders were simply too good. Plus we were down to 12 for 10 mins. No need to panic just yet and make drastic changes.
Shane Lane has left the club

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee up? Lanes gone mate.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoppa
Rona
Morris
Holland
Perrett
Reynolds
Mbye
Graham
Lichaa
Tolman
Jackson
Elliot
Eastwood

Klemmer
Browne
Kasiano
L. Perrett/RFM

I would have RFM over Lloyd if signed. If I had my way Klemmer would start over Tolman.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Elliot is not a first grader.
Lichaa needs another week rest.
I wish Dorothy gets suspended for the season.
Mbye and Reynolds need to learn how to kick asap.
Des needs to go fuck himself. If these happen we have a chance next week.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FFS WHAT? When did Lane leave? Where's he at now? His wiki page still says Bulldogs???

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The way games are played these days and how defensive some sides are, we have no hope with Mbye kicking full time for us. The kid couldn't even hit the ball over the cross bar and he wasn't even on the sideline.
13 plus loss should have been unders

the fk is he doing at training? starting to piss me off especially not really signing he can fk off then buy Cronk instead all this JT comparisons chalk and cheese and premature

Malla

Reaction score
13 plus loss should have been unders

the fk is he doing at training? starting to piss me off especially not really signing he can fk off then buy Cronk instead all this JT comparisons chalk and cheese and premature
I just don't think he can do it on the field when it matters - I think he probably slots them over at training, but the pressure and the added responsibility during the games is something I don't think he can deal with.

You really don't realise how important it is to have a good kicker until you go without one - one reason why Hokko was so valuable. Hopefully having Holland there for the next few weeks will fix that, but we desperately need a long term fix asap.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just don't think he can do it on the field when it matters - I think he probably slots them over at training, but the pressure and the added responsibility during the games is something I don't think he can deal with.

You really don't realise how important it is to have a good kicker until you go without one - one reason why Hokko was so valuable. Hopefully having Holland there for the next few weeks will fix that, but we desperately need a long term fix asap.
It's honestly looks like he moves in to kick with a bit of hit and hope mentality
Even the ones he goals are not struck well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Holland hasn't exactly been kicking better in reserve grade...from what i have seen in the match reports, it looks like he has missed more conversions than Moses lol.

This is all on Des, bloke has been here for years and builds the team he wants, yet he forgets to have a firstgrade standard goal kicker in the 17.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Holland hasn't exactly been kicking better in reserve grade...from what i have seen in the match reports, it looks like he has missed more conversions than Moses lol.

This is all on Des, bloke has been here for years and builds the team he wants, yet he forgets to have a firstgrade standard goal kicker in the 17.
That's true, I think the week Holland went back to NSW cup he kicked 1 from 3 or 4. This week he kicked a bit better. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moses still kicking even if Holland is in the team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true, I think the week Holland went back to NSW cup he kicked 1 from 3 or 4. This week he kicked a bit better. I wouldn't be surprised to see Moses still kicking even if Holland is in the team.
Moses missed 4 conversions leading into this round, so it's not as bad as people were making it sound when compared to Holland's form in reserves. Though Holland does look a slighty better kicker from what i have seen from him.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot is not a first grader.
Lichaa needs another week rest.
I wish Dorothy gets suspended for the season.
Mbye and Reynolds need to learn how to kick asap.
Des needs to go fuck himself. If these happen we have a chance next week.
LOL, who doesn't agree here

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Klemmer to start and aim to punch out 60-70 minutes. We need him on the field for longer. He's capable of playing big minutes imo.
Tolman to the bench. We need another strike backrower on the bench to replace Elliot.
I would also trial moving Williams to lock and play him like an extra front rower. Eastwood can move to the left edge. Williams wont be able to bludge in the middle. We just need him to go forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer to start and aim to punch out 60-70 minutes. We need him on the field for longer. He's capable of playing big minutes imo.
Tolman to the bench. We need another strike backrower on the bench to replace Elliot.
I would also trial moving Williams to lock and play him like an extra front rower. Eastwood can move to the left edge. Williams wont be able to bludge in the middle. We just need him to go forward.
Williams to lock and Eastwood to an edge? Are you trying to make our team better or worse? Lol. If any one needs to move to lock it is Graham. Start Klemmer and Tolman and have Kas and Eastwood on the bench and part of the prop rotation. Tolman to the bench makes no sense either imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.