Positive Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suprised at Elliott. Jacko style when jacko usedto hit holes on the right. We need a 7 with a little kicking game or hooker with a little bit of game. We know now mbye isnt a 7 and lichaa is rubbish. . We have the cattle to make the change.
That's the Elliot we have been waiting for. Kid was a gun in his younger days and were just waiting for him to settle in to 1st grade. Now everybody knows why Hasler got rid of Finucane when we had another Jackson coming through. At the End of the day the dogs need a 7 and as much as I like Reynolds I think its time to chase one. Possibly Brooks? Reynolds to bench.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Mariner , fulalao , Elliot and brenko played well. 5 tries and not one from the spine. Morris Bros did ok but injuries could be a blessing. Abbey and Montoya next week ? With Woodford for kicking?
Couldn't watch last night due to work. Who got injured?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It should of been a no try ! Keary caught the ball inside the decoy runner and ran behind him into a hole which is illegal play watch the replay and you will see for urself
They still had a good shot at him though.. He should have been wrapped up regardless.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree that Mbye, apart from an improved kicking game, didn't offer much tonight. I don't know maybe his injuries are worse than has been let on, but Lichaa went OK again tonight. He ran, he passed ok and he tackled well. The only thing he doesn't do is kick. He's not the only hooker who doesn't do that.
Lichaa had a great game but the amount of defence he and tolman did in the middle at the start the game ruined them.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed except for brenko . He is ok with the ball but fmd he is a dumb prick when it comes.to everything else.
Pretty much the way I see it. Gifted a try, let that ball bounce nearly gave em another. plus a few bad reads. Lucky he made up for it in attack a bit, even though some was scrappy luck.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot
RFM
Jackson
Klemmer
Kasiano (he usually has better games, last night was his off day)
Fualalo

We've got our forward pack sorted for a few years I'd say. So once hasler goes, we're not in need of a complete re-build.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
That's the Elliot we have been waiting for. Kid was a gun in his younger days and were just waiting for him to settle in to 1st grade. Now everybody knows why Hasler got rid of Finucane when we had another Jackson coming through. At the End of the day the dogs need a 7 and as much as I like Reynolds I think its time to chase one. Possibly Brooks? Reynolds to bench.
Finucane cheaper than eastwood shouldve kept him.
Funucane
Jackson
Klemmer
Carter
Kasiano
Taupau
Elliott
Burr
We didnt need to resign tolman eastwood williams. Plus we had prichard and graham with ennis as old heads.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Agree that Mbye, apart from an improved kicking game, didn't offer much tonight. I don't know maybe his injuries are worse than has been let on, but Lichaa went OK again tonight. He ran, he passed ok and he tackled well. The only thing he doesn't do is kick. He's not the only hooker who doesn't do that.
Lichaa ran up doesnt take the tackle and give momentum. He either throws it back 5mts or surenders . His passing game was better than last week but me still cant pass . Watch in general play he struggles but reynolds does to.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
1 and 3 agree but point 2 cost us a try tonight when Reynolds went low on Keary and he got the offload away.
Right technique just poor execution. Reynolds went low and Eastwood went high like your usual near the line tackle, unfortunately Eastwood failed to wrap up the ball. If Reynolds went high he'd probably end up on his butt.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa ran up doesnt take the tackle and give momentum. He either throws it back 5mts or surenders . His passing game was better than last week but me still cant pass . Watch in general play he struggles but reynolds does to.
It's really starting to annoy me. He's slow slow passing from dummy half and it just advertises the play.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know what your team has lost when a thread called "Positive Topics" or the likes is posted.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
It's really starting to annoy me. He's slow slow passing from dummy half and it just advertises the play.
Who ever spotted him and said he is the next big thing must be on a commission. Why Des thought paying him 300k and not keeping ennis for 2 more yrs has got me fucked.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what your team has lost when a thread called "Positive Topics" or the likes is posted.
Heh. Positive topics in this thread, non-positive topics in every other thread.

Reaction score
good to see elliot fire up last night, faulolol was good too.
had moses got more involved we probably would have won.

we need to run with a utility on the bench so only 1 position is affected if a player gets injured,
the shuffle last night was on des

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
Here's a positive.
Since Mbye will be taking over Thurstons position in origin next year NSW can't loose.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can still be angry at the lack of direction. Neither half stood up and took charge when the team needed it.
The halves are toilet lol, apart from that I thought we played well.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The halves are toilet lol, apart from that I thought we played well.
The halves dont like each other.. i could swear i saw mBye ignore reynolds when he was trying to communicate with him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The halves dont like each other.. i could swear i saw mBye ignore reynolds when he was trying to communicate with him.
lol, maybe. They play like it. Either way I just dont think they are good enough. We were in that game last night, right in it, and we needed a half to polish off our sets. I already knew Grub couldnt do that and was hoping Mbye could, well he cant.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn't watch last night due to work. Who got injured?
Who didn't is almost an easier question to answer...

Hoppa - concussion > hospital > eye socket fractured (gone for a month +)
Eastwood - minor knee/lower leg complaint > monitored this week.
Holland - daamged AC joint in shoulder > unsure but prelim talk is 6-8 weeks.

It is however, hard to win when you have 2 second rowers at centre, a winger pushed back to fullback, and both centres pushed to the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.