Pope Francis resigning?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though we belivers know that satan inflitrates the Church at times, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
I honestly wouldn’t go as far as saying Satan “infiltrates” I think that sort of gives the impression that the church can be ruled or dictated by Satan at a certain point. Satan definitely tries and there definitely are judases especially from the modernists who’ve actually infiltrated the church and have pushed for homosexual priests to be priests, funny the pedo cases all arose when all these modernists started playing with that crap.

As for what I stated above about the rift brewing in the church I’m surprised you haven’t heard about that. A lot of bishops and stuff have grown tiresome of pope Francis’ vague language that may lead to heresy. But some took it too far by saying he’s not a legitimate pope, that’s just slanderous as hell and absolutely no evidence. The only evidence is he was legitimately elected by the conclave and Benedict has officially resigned and is not the true pope in the shadows otherwise he would’ve come out explicitly stating just that. I must say, while I side a lot with the traditionalists on church matters they become a little bit like leftists in 2016 screaming “not my president”.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’ll be no such thing. I know you deeply wish the Catholic Church would annhiliate itself, unfortunately though it’s protected by divine power. No one will ever take it down, many have tried over 2000 years to be exact and it’s never happened. When Christ makes a promise it is never broken.
What if we just have a war between all the religions to see who's God is right?

I guess it gets confusing with Christians, Muslims and Jews as you all have the same God. But at least you can fight to see who is the favourite.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn’t go as far as saying Satan “infiltrates” I think that sort of gives the impression that the church can be ruled or dictated by Satan at a certain point. Satan definitely tries and there definitely are judases especially from the modernists who’ve actually infiltrated the church and have pushed for homosexual priests to be priests, funny the pedo cases all arose when all these modernists started playing with that crap.

As for what I stated above about the rift brewing in the church I’m surprised you haven’t heard about that. A lot of bishops and stuff have grown tiresome of pope Francis’ vague language that may lead to heresy. But some took it too far by saying he’s not a legitimate pope, that’s just slanderous as hell and absolutely no evidence. The only evidence is he was legitimately elected by the conclave and Benedict has officially resigned and is not the true pope in the shadows otherwise he would’ve come out explicitly stating just that. I must say, while I side a lot with the traditionalists on church matters they become a little bit like leftists in 2016 screaming “not my president”.
Surely there should be some kind of... Inquisition?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're cooked NFI
[/QUOTe)
That's m

I didn't mean the Church been infiltrated by Satan, what I meant was that some people and some priests forget about Christs teachings and become modern which often leads to evile ways of Satan. Our Church is the Body of Christ himself, its teachings and what it stood/stands for has not wavered since Christ, inspite of all the dramers from within and the attacks for outsiders.
Your 100% correct in regards to the Judas's who for whatever reason want to have some association with Christs Body ie. the Church.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There’ll be no such thing. I know you deeply wish the Catholic Church would annhiliate itself, unfortunately though it’s protected by divine power. No one will ever take it down, many have tried over 2000 years to be exact and it’s never happened. When Christ makes a promise it is never broken.
Well said my friend

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I guess it gets confusing with Christians, Muslims and Jews as you all have the same God. But at least you can fight to see who is the favourite.
In a way your right, YES their can only be ONE GOD. but the reason for so many Religions is that us humans need someone/something to look up to in order to fight off the boogy man.
Here is a few examples, the golden calf in the bible, the need by some to have a king/ Queen to look up to, the communists have their idology as their God.
BTW out of all the religions, the Christian Religion is the only one which was started by the ONE WHO SAID I AM "IT", and was prepared to die the most brutal death, and rise again to prove it.
All the other Religions were started by someone (Prophet) who told their followers about an allmight BEING over head, which only proves that he/ she was a very good sales person.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In a way your right, YES their can only be ONE GOD. but the reason for so many Religions is that us humans need someone/something to look up to in order to fight off the boogy man.
Here is a few examples, the golden calf in the bible, the need by some to have a king/ Queen to look up to, the communists have their idology as their God.
BTW out of all the religions, the Christian Religion is the only one which was started by the ONE WHO SAID I AM "IT", and was prepared to die the most brutal death, and rise again to prove it.
All the other Religions were started by someone (Prophet) who told their followers about an allmight BEING over head, which only proves that he/ she was a very good sales person.
A good salesperson will convince you there is a God. A great salesperson will convince you that they are a God.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
*cough* 1054 *cough* *cough*

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

According to the Old Testament the Jews are the favourite. A view of history will teach us that being the favourite is a mixed blessing, to put it mildly...

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's probably retiring to start up a day care centre.

Everyone seems to be opening them these days!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schism isn’t a civil war lol nor was the Catholic Church destroyed.
Or are you going to make up your own definition of the word schism now too lol
Nope, I'm merely challenging your proposed timespan of 2000 years. The schism changed a lot of things. In fact the church you know and love today (in terms of customs, rites, and different fancy hats) is all relatively new, you'll be hard pressed to find any of it that pre-dates the schism and hasn't at least undergone significant change.

So when you say "Catholic church", what institution are you actually referring to?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope, I'm merely challenging your proposed timespan of 2000 years. The schism changed a lot of things. In fact the church you know and love today (in terms of customs, rites, and different fancy hats) is all relatively new, you'll be hard pressed to find any of it that pre-dates the schism and hasn't at least undergone significant change.

So when you say "Catholic church", what institution are you actually referring to?
Here we have someone that thinks it’s educated on the matter without realising it isn’t.
The big “changes” of different hats as you put it, come post Vatican ii, even then many parishes have kept to the traditions pre Vatican ii in terms of architecture, hats, customs whatever else you wanna sarcastically say lol. But the dogma and teachings have not changed. You’re using superficial changes like hats and all that as proof the church has changed or has undergone a civil war and has been destroyed. So where exactly is the civil war and Catholic Church that was destroyed? But we both know you think schism is your way of proving there was a civil war lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here we have someone that thinks it’s educated on the matter without realising it isn’t.
The big “changes” of different hats as you put it, come post Vatican ii, even then many parishes have kept to the traditions pre Vatican ii in terms of architecture, hats, customs whatever else you wanna sarcastically say lol. But the dogma and teachings have not changed. You’re using superficial changes like hats and all that as proof the church has changed or has undergone a civil war and has been destroyed. So where exactly is the civil war and Catholic Church that was destroyed? But we both know you think schism is your way of proving there was a civil war lol
I can certainly excuse you for being confused initially, but I've now made it clear that my post was pointing at your claim of a 2000 year institution. So your continuing to claim my post is about something else stands as evidence of your poor communication skills.

In terms of dogma, it has changed a lot, and anyone saying otherwise is ignorant or willfully blind. Even if you take a formal historical starting point for the institution you now know as the Catholic Church back to the Nicene creed (which is a very basic fundamental position) you can claim at most 1700 years (assuming you use the old creed, which would be interesting). Now, if you want to claim that the Nicene creed encompasses ALL of the dogma upon which the modern Catholic church rests, be my guest, but doing so would make quite a few other posts you've made look rather foolish.

1054 is merely a stand out date of many dates which could be pointed to which make any claims of a 2000 year institution nonsensical at best.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can certainly excuse you for being confused initially, but I've now made it clear that my post was pointing at your claim of a 2000 year institution. So your continuing to claim my post is about something else stands as evidence of your poor communication skills.

In terms of dogma, it has changed a lot, and anyone saying otherwise is ignorant or willfully blind. Even if you take a formal historical starting point for the institution you now know as the Catholic Church back to the Nicene creed (which is a very basic fundamental position) you can claim at most 1700 years (assuming you use the old creed, which would be interesting). Now, if you want to claim that the Nicene creed encompasses ALL of the dogma upon which the modern Catholic church rests, be my guest, but doing so would make quite a few other posts you've made look rather foolish.

1054 is merely a stand out date of many dates which could be pointed to which make any claims of a 2000 year institution nonsensical at best.
Lol you wanna sperge some dumb ass comment comparing a schism to a civil war and the church being destroyed in the 2000 years then have a sook you’re being taken at face value lol.

Literally nothing changed, it took time for the church to understand what they were defining for example the holy trinity, the immaculate birth of mary, but it was always a “thing” within the church but took time to develop the terms and to put it into text. If that’s what you’re talking about then yeah again you’re showing a lack of knowledge on the matter whilst carrying on like you’ve cracked a code lol.
And back to the schism, the Roman Catholic Church is still the Roman Catholic Church with many churches from the east in communion with the Pope which still makes them catholic like mine for example the Maronite rite.

There’s plenty of legit catholic theologians like Trent horn you can listen to who gives a much more thorough and understandable explanation than I can give. So if you’re actually legit about your dispute and your confusion, one is indeed searching for truth will always have an open mind to being corrected in this context where you think you know what you’re talking about in regards to the Catholic Church and the dogma changing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The Catholic Churches teachings have never changed. Anything which has been introduced as Dogma in the history of the church was already known and believed throughout the centuries. There are many reasons why teachings become Dogma "All of a Sudden", one of the most known reason for this is when heresy groups form and start to challenge the Churches teachings on certain things such as The Immaculate Conception of Mary. The Church felt it was necessary to "Officially" make it a dogma to make it clear and dispel false teachings. Teachings were NEVER invented but rather Developed because they were already known and believed. Another Dogma which was developed was referring to Mary as the "Mother of God". There were heresy groups which stated that Mary was not the Mother of God but only the Mother of Jesus. Now this isn't true because as Christians we believe that Jesus is both human and Divine(one person with two natures). The Catholic church found it necessary to make referring to Mary as the "Mother of God" because it directly affects who Jesus is and to dispel heresy groups. Again, these teachings are accepted and believed way way way before they became Dogma.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can confirm. I watched "Catholic Avenger 3: Civil War" and it was crap. Just a bunch of old dudes arguing over whether the earth was the centre of the Universe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can confirm. I watched "Catholic Avenger 3: Civil War" and it was crap. Just a bunch of old dudes arguing over whether the earth was the centre of the Universe.
Still better than the reboot “white chicks: redesigned” it’s just a bunch of white dudes telling everyone they’re a woman but can’t define what a woman is. And it is 2022 lol.