(Poll)Will you tune in next season if pay is coach?

Will you tune in next season, if pay is coach?

• Yes

Votes: 88 62.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 53 37.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I will watch, I will pay my membership. But I probably won't attend many games as I have not for the last 2 seasons.

Bankwest games will probably lure me in, but stuff going to ANZ to watch this crap.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because i support the team thru thick and thin unlike some here who whinge at the drop of aa hat nd ask who is not gonna watch next year. does it say anywher you cant tslk to people or the kennel? No it doesnt uve just pulled that out of ur ass, and yes i think u r a part timer because u cant b bothered watching when theteam needs us the most
Settle down princess bulldog sounds like you need a cuddle and possibly a snickers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because i support the team thru thick and thin unlike some here who whinge at the drop of aa hat nd ask who is not gonna watch next year. does it say anywher you cant tslk to people or the kennel? No it doesnt uve just pulled that out of ur ass, and yes i think u r a part timer because u cant b bothered watching when theteam needs us the most
Who the fuck are you for us to give a flying fuck what you think?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hypothetically what happens if some new players get bought in and some new coaching staff over the off season and there is a vast improvement while Pay is in charge? Are you still not going to watch? I’m not saying it’s going to happen but it’s possible.....
Nope I've come up with a new way to enjoy footy wait till grand final day buy 2 jeresys who ever win throw the other 1 away and celebrate a gf every year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is what a football club is supposed to be about after all.

Are we that pathetic that your scenario is that unlikely? Wow :grinning:
Well it's hard to tell right now because we don't know what players and coaching staff are being brought in.

I know people are disappointed over Holbrook and that Pay is still the coach moving forward but just wait and see what happens before next year starts.

Things can change quickly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whinge at the drop of a hat?

The club is staring down the barrel of the wooden spoon for the 2nd year running, after 2017's efforts.

Are you serious? Get off.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Settle down princess bulldog sounds like you need a cuddle and possibly a snickers
whatd b nice is 4 a bunch of armchair players/coaches to stand up n put there tenders in to play or shut there whining up and support their team in this time of need for the club whilst it would b great to b talking about top 4 aspirations or top 8 aspirations that isnt the case, we need to get behind what we have even if its not what we like it would also b great to be able to throw cash around and get good players or a coach, when in reality coming to play for us atm is hard work, but thats what we have right at this point, win lose or draw dogs for ever

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
whatd b nice is 4 a bunch of armchair players/coaches to stand up n put there tenders in to play or shut there whining up and support their team in this time of need for the club whilst it would b great to b talking about top 4 aspirations or top 8 aspirations that isnt the case, we need to get behind what we have even if its not what we like it would also b great to be able to throw cash around and get good players or a coach, when in reality coming to play for us atm is hard work, but thats what we have right at this point, win lose or draw dogs for ever
images.jpeg.jpg

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
i dont care what u think of me. what are ya gonna do get me banned because im talking truth? or r u just a llittle upset because daddy has ur pads? maybe u need to support the team as well, instead of having a go at me pointing out the part timers here.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well it's hard to tell right now because we don't know what players and coaching staff are being brought in.

I know people are disappointed over Holbrook and that Pay is still the coach moving forward but just wait and see what happens before next year starts.

Things can change quickly.
The lights got turned off for most of us supporters.

Gonna take a while to regain much hope for 2020 or beyond for that matter, no matter how much money they have to waste on second raters with our so called war chest.

Pay. The Andersons. Aren't up to it.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He happens to be a member of this public forum for bulldogs fans. No different to you. He’s allowed to voice an opinion.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whinge at the drop of a hat?

The club is staring down the barrel of the wooden spoon for the 2nd year running, after 2017's efforts.

Are you serious? Get off.
how about looking at parras wooden spoons over the last 10 years pretty sure its the same or worse, and look where they are now. Give it time and when we have that war cheest apparently things will pick up. oh and get ur facts right parra got it last year
7 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs 5 83 6.25% 1943, 1944, 1964, 2002*, 2008
2 Parramatta Eels 14 71 19.11% 1947, 1952, 1954, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1970, 1972, 2012, 2013, 2018
6 South Sydney Rabbitohs 8 110 7.61% 1945, 1946, 1962, 1975, 1990, 2003, 2004, 2006
8 Sydney Roosters 5 110 4.67% 1949, 1963, 1965, 1966, 2009
9 Newcastle Knights 4 30 10.34% 2005, 2015, 2016, 2017
our last was 11 years ago how about souths with there almost three in a row? or Newcasatle with three in a row eh?
The question should have been is wendog33 serious lol
two years for us in a row righto lol

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont care what u think of me. what are ya gonna do get me banned because im talking truth? or r u just a llittle upset because daddy has ur pads? maybe u need to support the team as well, instead of having a go at me pointing out the part timers here.
Partime ? I'm not even a casual supporter atm ,once we win 2 grandfinals this year as promised I'm dogs all the way again, until then you can pick up my slack and carry me

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The lights got turned off for most of us supporters.

Gonna take a while to regain much hope for 2020 or beyond for that matter, no matter how much money they have to waste on second raters with our so called war chest.

Pay. The Andersons. Aren't up to it.
Fair enough although all it takes is one or two signings and peoples opinion can change pretty quickly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
how about looking at parras wooden spoons over the last 10 years pretty sure its the same or worse, and look where they are now. Give it time and when we have that war cheest apparently things will pick up. oh and get ur facts right parra got it last year
5 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs 5 83 6.25% 1943, 1944, 1964, 2002*, 2008
2 Parramatta Eels 14 71 19.11% 1947, 1952, 1954, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1970, 1972, 2012, 2013, 2018
two years for us in a row righto lol
One more time for the dummy.

"The club is staring down the barrel of the wooden spoon for the 2nd year running, after 2017's efforts".

^^^^ Means fighting to avoid the spoon. For the past 2 seasons we have been vying for the spoon.

WE HAVE BEEN STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF THE WOODEN SPOON FOR THE 2ND YEAR IN A ROW.

We avoided it last year and hopefully this year. Titans have been given a kick up the bum by their Board and Meninga and an improve or get out ultimate. They might win another game. Will we?

Comprehension not taught at your kindergarten?

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never turn my back on the Dogs even if they persist with Pay.
As long as there is light at the end of the tunnel (2021) im happy to experience the lows at this time as I know for a fact we will be a force to reckon with in the future.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People on here make it as if we’ve been shit for like 1 season only, we’ve been shit for like 6 years now
I see the mediocrity has sunk in

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind that we're bad if we were at least entertaining to watch, that hasn't been the case for 6 years. So probably not

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This year is a flop just like the Bulldogs lord and master, coach of the hour Pay.....next year will be more of the same. God forbid another wasted year and a handful of excuses.:( I'm too old for this shit :grinning: Go Doggies!!!!

P.S if the board gets what is coming to it in February, I can't see Pay lasting the 2020 season as head coach. Sanity will prevail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.