Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, so i'm just curious to know your thoughts on the police. no, i'm not referring to speeding fines. do you respect them, think they're ******s, appreciate what they do, etc?

obviously, i'm currently a mental health nurse, and it's worn me out. i am changing careers, and at this point it's looking like i'll be joining the boys in blue next year. coming from a policing family, i have nothing but utmost respect for them, but i highly doubt that once i put a uniform on people will be as nice as me lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect the majority of them as I have a couple of mates who are 5-0.

Hate the mad cnt ones who have miserable lives and try to make everyone else's miserable like theirs.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Just got done speeding while on a good behaviour bond ... another 6 month suspension coming my way

but the copper was a sweet guy ... just didn't cut me any slack :(

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
my father in-law,my brother in-law and my best mate are all cops....so to answer ur question i cant stand the f**kin police lol!!!!!

no seriously i am not bothered by them and i am respectful to them as they are to me.i've dealt with a handfull that were power trippers and just straight up *******s to me but most of them a decent i reckon.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i respect them mostly.

i wanted 2 be a cop once upon a time. but crime scenes would kill me.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i respect them mostly.

i wanted 2 be a cop once upon a time. but crime scenes would kill me.
currently work with abused kids, also help take down violent and aggressive patients with only my bare hands, am currently under investigation for communicable diseases due to having a patient spit in my face and bleed on me, have witnessed fatalaties, and have spent plenty of time around morons.

how different can policing be to nursing lol?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Have a mate who is a cop and he is now studying to be a Lawyer because he was sick of arresting crims then seeing them get off.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have a mate who is a cop and he is now studying to be a Lawyer because he was sick of arresting crims then seeing them get off.
Now he gets to defend them and get them less jail time. :p

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
Cops are pretty cool. I have much respect for the federales

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ben stiller spanish voice]

POLICIA!!!!!!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't get injured on the job. Bunch of tight-asses.
lol the healthcare system is the same. i have rotator cuff damage in my left shoulder from dislocating it at work. 'you used to play high level sport, the damage was pr-existing'.
piss off it was lol. now i gotta pay for my own shoulder surgery

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
currently work with abused kids, also help take down violent and aggressive patients with only my bare hands, am currently under investigation for communicable diseases due to having a patient spit in my face and bleed on me, have witnessed fatalaties, and have spent plenty of time around morons.

how different can policing be to nursing lol?
yeah i know what you're saying but there was a murder here 9 years ago.... guy was skinned, decapitated, cut up, boiled etc.... that sort of sh1t i couldnt handle... seeing someone's body in bits. omg im going green thinking about it.
cops who "discovered" pricey's body after he was mutilated havent gone back to the force...

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i remember that case. dunno, i dettach very well. my old man has ended up with PTSD from being a cop, so who knows how i'll go

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i remember that case. dunno, i dettach very well. my old man has ended up with PTSD from being a cop, so who knows how i'll go
i think you will go fine, you have a pretty thick skin.
me on the other hand is a sensitive flower who cries at the drop of a hat hehehe

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think you will go fine, you have a pretty thick skin.
me on the other hand is a sensitive flower who cries at the drop of a hat hehehe
i'm amazed at how i cope. i have witnessed a lot of things most won't. i have witnessed someone suicide by impaling, have held the hand of a young guy who bled to death while begging me to save him, as well as deal with my kids, some of who have parents whose deaths were well publicised events.

dunno, i could cave too lol

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i'm amazed at how i cope. i have witnessed a lot of things most won't. i have witnessed someone suicide by impaling, have held the hand of a young guy who bled to death while begging me to save him, as well as deal with my kids, some of who have parents whose deaths were well publicised events.

dunno, i could cave too lol
the strongest person could cave. it happens. nothing wrong with it imo, shows your human... :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.