Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am referring to the supporters who have their favourite players at risk of not be re-signed and for the players who believe they deserve another crack at a contract only to be passed over.

Desi is looking at the next three years and succession planning is crucial to executing this strategy.
[/QUOTE]

Trent is my favourite player..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah capable of absolute nothing. Yeah I wouldn't say overlooked I'd say he is too shit for even City there's about 5 halves I would of chosen over him for city.
Bingo. Hodko is no hope of origin and he shouldn't be playing in NRL right now.

Pearce will have the 7 (should be A Reynolds if was healthy) and Maloney/Reynolds are fighting it out for the 6 I think.

Keary might be a smokey?

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent is my favourite player..[/QUOTE]

Help Marley has been hacked unless he is talking about Trent barret which is just as bad.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thing is we already have 1 too many halves. If we were to dump one (and lets be real theres no way we dump both of them at once) then MBye would be in the halves. Thread should really be in Rugby league general forum, it is about fantasy league.
yup

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Help Marley has been hacked unless he is talking about Trent barret which is just as bad.
Actually Josh Reynolds is my favourite player, he has passion...

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kane Elgey is Coming out tomorrow with who he is playing for next year apparently so we obviously didn't chase him.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kane Elgey is Coming out tomorrow with who he is playing for next year apparently so we obviously didn't chase him.
You haven't been here long enough to know what "tomorrow" even means. lol

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
I couldn't care when he decides to sign. I care we don't resign someone who gives us no chance of winning a premiership with.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kane is a great young half who seems to play as he sees things and with confidence unlike hokko

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Josh Reynolds is my favourite player, he has passion...
Anyone have marleys address as we might need to send someone to his house to see if he is okay.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at Elgey stats
8 errors in 5 games
66/86 tackles
Meaning 20 missed tackles

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
8 errors in 5 games
66/86 tackles
That's because teams target him. He is only a young kid. How about looking at his attacking stats. Last game alone he would have done more then hodko in the season.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
8 errors in 5 games
66/86 tackles
wow your'e going to pick faults at a kids game who is yet to play 10 games as apposed to seasoned veterans like dumb & dumber who wear our numbers 6 & 7 ?
now why dont you atleast put up a comparison of the attacking stats to further put shame to reynolds - Hodkinson.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This kid does look promising however I'd really like to see us make a play for Jackson Hastings at the Roosters looked great back end of last year when given an opportunity in first grade is current junior Kangaroo halfback. If the roosters re-sign BBQ(Maloney) we should make a play for him as I doubt he'll wanna hang around & play nsw cup for another year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This kid does look promising however I'd really like to see us make a play for Jackson Hastings at the Roosters looked great back end of last year when given an opportunity in first grade is current junior Kangaroo halfback. If the roosters re-sign BBQ(Maloney) we should make a play for him as I doubt he'll wanna hang around & play nsw cup for another year
Apparently wants out of the Roosters, he and his parents want him at another club where he will get a fair go...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently wants out of the Roosters, he and his parents want him at another club where he will get a fair go...
how do you rate him ? and i dont mean against Hodkinson and Reynolds LOL because a cereal box would be more effecive..

Status
Not open for further replies.