Please be gentle

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the voyeurism – thought I join the fun. Been a passionate supporter since I jumped on the “red rattler” and made the 3 stops to Belmore with my Canterbury-Bankstown Berries Scanlan’s footy cards in tow (but no train ticket -10 cents got you a white bag of mixed lollies on the way in and a sunny boy on the way home). Whilst those cards are long worn and torn, the love and the passion for this great club is till burning…… so time to join this mad house.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey hey,

Welcome to the lovable madhouse otherwise known as The Kennel.

Always nice to say g'day to new members, and hope you enjoy everything the site has to offer.

Look forwards to seeing your posts around the traps. Just be warned that The Lounge can be a strange and puzzling place at times LOL.

Cheers,

Mr Invisible
(on behalf of myself, all the fellow moderators, and the site admins (owners)).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey hey,

Welcome to the lovable madhouse otherwise known as The Kennel.

Always nice to say g'day to new members, and hope you enjoy everything the site has to offer.

Look forwards to seeing your posts around the traps. Just be warned that The Lounge can be a strange and puzzling place at times LOL.

Cheers,

Mr Invisible
(on behalf of myself, all the fellow moderators, and the site admins (owners)).
It's only puzzling because you can't be half-arsed reading my articles

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the voyeurism – thought I join the fun. Been a passionate supporter since I jumped on the “red rattler” and made the 3 stops to Belmore with my Canterbury-Bankstown Berries Scanlan’s footy cards in tow (but no train ticket -10 cents got you a white bag of mixed lollies on the way in and a sunny boy on the way home). Whilst those cards are long worn and torn, the love and the passion for this great club is till burning…… so time to join this mad house.
Welcome aboard this nut house

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hi all,

Welcome.

If you hear someone talk about chicks, it's most likely me. Toyota Camry's is most like @Blue_boost - and excessive cursing is likely down to @south of heaven. Oh... I use the term Karmichael a lot as well, so be on the lookout for that.

Hot Wheels chatter is most likely me, as is a trip down memory lane.

A couple of loveable and very easy to get along with people on this forum are @Mr 95% and @ASSASSIN, @Realist90 often talks about PC gone made.

Asian women being excessively sexy in the workplace.... that's me... Wrestling.... that's me too... if you see a thread locked, it's most likely due to @Mr Invisible tripping on power... and anything to do with Todd Greenturd being the most incompetent CEO the NRL has ever seen... that's the one subject that unites us all together!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Welcome aboard this nut house
Speak for yourself you nut. I'm the odd one out hear, because I'm a chocolate bar in a house full of nuts.

Dammit... I love you @Fear.The.Roo... please disregard me in my state of 3:30itis brother!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speak for yourself you nut. I'm the odd one out hear, because I'm a chocolate bar in a house full of nuts.

Dammit... I love you @Fear.The.Roo... please disregard me in my state of 3:30itis brother!
You are forgiven in this heat

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome mate ,no idea about what @Wahesh is on about with my excessive swearing, i may of said bobs and vagene once but thats about it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome.

If you hear someone talk about chicks, it's most likely me. Toyota Camry's is most like @Blue_boost - and excessive cursing is likely down to @south of heaven. Oh... I use the term Karmichael a lot as well, so be on the lookout for that.

Hot Wheels chatter is most likely me, as is a trip down memory lane.

A couple of loveable and very easy to get along with people on this forum are @Mr 95% and @ASSASSIN, @Realist90 often talks about PC gone made.

Asian women being excessively sexy in the workplace.... that's me... Wrestling.... that's me too... if you see a thread locked, it's most likely due to @Mr Invisible tripping on power... and anything to do with Todd Greenturd being the most incompetent CEO the NRL has ever seen... that's the one subject that unites us all together!
Wait what? So suddenly all my good qualities disappear ?? *shocked and apalled*

South of heaven has the language of an angel. I've never once heard him swear on here.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wait what? So suddenly all my good qualities disappear ?? *shocked and apalled*

South of heaven has the language of an angel. I've never once heard him swear on here.
Are you forgetting me nominating you for Prime Minister?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome. Racism towards our indian friend is greatly encouraged